OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose

I found this and I had to share. They somehow got FABIO LIONE to sing this. FABIO LIONE. It's glorious...

Last edited:

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Someone that was on Jeopardy recruited me to join an online trivia league. I thought I'd at least be okay, but I have a 23.6 percent correct rate so far. :facepalm:

never-tell-me-the-odds-gif.gif

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Due to state funeral for 41 tomorrow....

US financial markets closed.
No USPS mail deliveries/retail locations opened. (Sounds like they MIGHT be delivering packages.)

TexasShark

Jul 21, 2006
Looking for recommendations on where to get a nice stealth jersey from. I'd prefer sewn on numbers and letters if possible? Any recommendations?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I got sewn on with my authentic I ordered through shop.nhl.com

If you order a replica, you might be stuck with iron on.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Nice!!

I'm on my 3rd, lol. It's a bit addictive. I've repaired my fridge twice with it. I am going to start making custom Lego pieces soon.
I made a solidworks model of a lego man for school a couple years back, i might try to print that out at some point.

Reactions: slocal

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005

:scared:

Just release the damn trailer already.

It’s coming on Sunday, isn’t it?

I feel like a lot of hype for the Godzilla/Kong movie is overshadowing King of Monsters a bit even though I’m looking forward to King of Monsters a lot more.

Spoiler for Godzilla Vs. Kong:
Both of their mothers’ names are Martha

Last edited:

Painful Quandary

Mar 22, 2015
California

I feel like a lot of hype for the Godzilla/Kong movie is overshadowing King of Monsters a bit even though I’m looking forward to King of Monsters a lot more.

I here I thought the big twist would be:
Both of their mother's names are Mothra

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

When I posted that, the last I heard was that it was coming some time vaguely "this week" And then shortly after it was possible that info jumped the gun and it might not be coming until Christmas. But yeah, since then there's been confirmation that they're debuting the new trailer at a comic-con in, I think, Brazil.

I here I thought the big twist would be:
Both of their mother's names are Mothra

:biglaugh:

Well, we're done here. I don't think I could possibly top that.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009

My sister and I used to crush this game as a kid. Plus, if you thumbed through the manual, there was a code to enter to play a demo of Spyro 2 (and a CTR demo in Spyro 2). I can't remember if we got CTR or Spyro first, but certainly the demo prompted us to buy

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
My sister and I used to crush this game as a kid. Plus, if you thumbed through the manual, there was a code to enter to play a demo of Spyro 2 (and a CTR demo in Spyro 2). I can't remember if we got CTR or Spyro first, but certainly the demo prompted us to buy
Yup. i had Spyro 2 growing up and I remember that code to play CTR. L1+R2+Square

Reactions: tiburon12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad