• Bob responds with a dominant game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Driedger has a 0.881 sv% in the last month and a 0.879 (with a 3.14 GAA) vs Tampa and Carolina. He has been no better than Bob recently or in games against good teams this season

I reiterate that the goal totals are reflective of the defense not the goalie. Knight, Driedger, or Bob we are getting the same results lately

Bob is so, so far behind Dreidger in terms of stats this season. Judge has been hurt lately and going through a cold spell but overall has been the much more reliable goaltender, I think that’s obvious.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Talking just about tonight’s game, I don’t know how anyone can blame goals 2, 3, 4 on Bob. But some people do blame him for all of them. Honestly, I find that really weird, like some people won’t even look at the goal, if it goes in while Bob is in net, he’s automatically to blame.

opinions are like ... oh shit, how does that saying go?

Reactions: Chaos2k7 and KW

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Bob is so, so far behind Dreidger in terms of stats this season. Judge has been hurt lately and going through a cold spell but overall has been the much more reliable goaltender, I think that’s obvious.
Driedger has allowed at least 3 goals in 6 out of 7 games vs Tampa and Carolina. Bob has similar numbers because it is a team defense issue not a goaltending issue. We should not be making playoff goaltending decisions because Driedger played well vs CBJ/DET/NSH/DAL in February

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Maybe he was battling an injury, we'll see how it goes the rest of the way.

Neither are looking good vs Tampa; Bob, .854 3.79GAA // Driedger .860, 3.48 GAA

Thus insert

ugJOgfJ.png

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I didn't think Bob was 'bad' tonight, despite the 4 goals. On the middle two of them I would say he really had no chance. One was a terrible play from the guys in front of them, the other was just a total f***ing fluke play on a weird bounce.

Can't really blame him for the fourth one, either. Gotta cover that guy.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, what ever Forsling wants, give it to him.

Nuti and Montour played ok tonight. When Ek gets back you'll have a problem, but it'll be a great problem to have.

Nuti has come on really strong lately. Seattle is gonna get a quality D.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
We play well for long stretches then give up head scratching mistakes/chances.

Its not ALL on the goalies. Bob still has another level to get to though.

Reactions: harv33173
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad