GDT: #1 | FLYERS at San Jose | Wed. Oct. 4, 10:30 pm ET| NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Filpula also is a cup winner. 152 career playoff games. He has alot of experience that can be valuable for the younger forwards.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Filpula also is a cup winner. 152 career playoff games. He has alot of experience that can be valuable for the younger forwards.

Just odd since he has only been here less than a year and only has 1 year left on his contract.

Knowing Hexy though, he will get the 2 year exension special that Bellemare got..leaving Vorobyev in the AHL for a 2nd year.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It's really no big deal, just so long as it doesn't effect lineup decisions/trades. I don't think it will, seeing as Bellemare had an A and was exposed in the expansion draft.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'd love you forever if you described the tweets you post with a brief sentence. When i'm at work I can't see them and then have to bust out my phone. Do a brother a solid lol.
Oh, sorry.

"MacDonald and Filppula are the two oldest non-goalie lineup regulars, and are well-liked in locker room. That's the story here, gang." -@Charlieo_conn

Reactions: Rebels57

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I don't care about Filp. It's AMac that makes you want to punch a baby. He shouldn't be in the NHL let alone have an "A"

Reactions: backburner

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
A's are just something for players to pump each other's tires. They probably feel bad for MacDonald given all the verbal abuse he has to endure from fans. So much so that he's not going to wear it for home games as to not give unwitting fans another reason to bury him. You know that they feel it's unfair to him.

Reactions: Rebels57

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Was going to make a snide remark earlier about guessing they choose one of the players we like the least again. Then they went and chose two! Whoopsy daisy lol.

Well at least we can put to rest now that Flip isn't being traded or given a smaller role and MacDonald will play 82 games.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Was going to make a snide remark earlier about guessing they choose one of the players we like the least again. Then they went and chose two! Whoopsy daisy lol.

Well at least we can put to rest now that Flip isn't being traded or given a smaller role and MacDonald will play 82 games.

Not necessarily true. Didn't Streit have an "A"?

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Seriously AMac wearing an A, terrible choice, oh well can't wait until this rubbish is done his contract here, either way trying to stay optimistic

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Everyone will be happy to know that I have resolved myself to the fact Manning will be the 7 this year. I had a nice, long day of work today to wrap my head around it. Lots of driving....lol. Anyway, I want the team to be successful and win, no matter who is in the lineup. I think once all is said and done, we will roll this way:

Provy-AMac
Hagg-Gudas
Morin-Ghost
Manning

There you go. Manning might play with Gudas the first game in case they don't think Ghost can go(even though he proclaimed himself ready), but then it's to the pressbox for the Dog. Kind of sucks, but it is what it is.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Same as before, click on the little rectangle icon to the right of the smiley face and paste in the URL

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I just hate this because it means Amac will never be a healthy scratch. Only way we lose him now is by injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad