GDT: #1 | FLYERS at San Jose | Wed. Oct. 4, 10:30 pm ET| NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
Dan Byslma & Mike Johnston.

Meh, they did a ton of roster re-tolling under Sullivan. They weren't nearly as fast. Added Hagelin, Bonino and Daley, started subtracting a lot of their depth vets for their depth AHL guys and have continued that to now. it had the same core but not the same complimentary pieces.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
I remember when it was a constant shit on James Franklin fest with Penn Staters and alumni.

All those people look dumb as f*** right now. :laugh:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
zgk9Z_s-200x150.gif

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Oh God, now I wonder what horrendous commercials will be drilled into us this season?

R.I.P. Wells Fargo First Paycheck Girl

HighOFFHockey

Co-Founder of The Flyers Nitty Gritty
Aug 24, 2008
Philadelphia
flyersnittygritty.com
Lets be honest here, both Sanheim and Morin are both starting tomorrow, along with Hagg. Flyers brass is not blind, nor stupid. We all know what we saw, these rookies are a clear step above the bottom pairing guys. They're not children anymore.

I personally believe that they wanted to make sure they could send someone else down before they made their decvision. We rolled 8 Dmen most of last year, my guess, we'll be doing the same this year.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Johnston couldn't. When he got fired and Sullivan got hired it was night and day. Sullivan is a fantastic coach, top 5 in the league easily. Pains me to say it, but its true. Flyers dominated Pittsburgh because they were so poorly coached
what makes sullivan a a good coach that hak isnt? was it because of sullivan's success of the young players in the ahl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad