Post-Game Talk: 1/25/18 | Buffalo 4 AT Vancity 0 | BAPTISED

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Bears repeating....but clearly the worst blueline in the entire NHL.....even the Sabres and Coyotes who are 10 points back of the Canucks are still better on the blueline.....Is Del Zotto one of the worst d-men in the entire league?.....his plus-minus says 'yes' but for some reason Green has him killing penalties.

At some point the Sedins and Edler will be moving on.....and as good as they've been it's time for the re-set.....after all, you don't need overpaid, over-30 veterans to lose 3-0 to the Sabres. Unfortunately guys like Gagner, Del Zotto and Eriksson are just pylons who will only be getting in the way of the kids they need to bring into the lineup.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Benning already used his "get out of jail free" card on Willie. You wouldn't think a GM (particularly a rookie one) would be allowed TWO "mistakes" on a coach. When was the last time a Canucks GM was allowed that?

Quinn went through a few coaches. But then, he gave himself the position a couple times. Smart move.

God I'd love to see Benning behind the bench.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Virtanens giveaway was the most glaring mistake in the game..Sucks for him...The whole team underachieved tonight.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Pummel the Kings (although they haven't been great in general), lose horribly to the weaksauce Sabres.

Go figure.

Shit team, keep losing it will help us in the long run anyway.

Would've loved to see Brock score again. Oh well.

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
The apathy and acceptance of mediocrity from the fanbase right now is appalling.

That's what I took away from this game, people can't even boo this team anymore.

Reactions: timw33

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I think the answer is clear here....

Mike Gillis is running a deep state shadow administration behind the scenes and clearly still has his fingers all over this team, seeing as how almost every player was a Gillis addition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad