Post-Game Talk: 1/25/18 | Buffalo 4 AT Vancity 0 | BAPTISED

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Well here it is folks the battle of two of the top guys from the 2015 draft: Jeichel vs BBoeser.

Sabres on a role. 4-2 Buffalo BOTH our goals by Dowd.

Sedin-Sedin-Boeser
Vanek-Horvat-Eriksson
Baertschi-Sutter-Granlund
Gagner-Dowd-Virtanen

Edler-Stecher
Hutton-Tanev
DelZotto-Biega

Marky

Last edited:

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Our last game vs Buffalo was probably the worst I’ve seen a team play this year (the sabres that is, not us surprisingly)

Duckhugs

Apr 11, 2016
Sabres win but Louie scores a goal and further convinces me to want his jersey

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
I also highly doubt Pouliot is in over Biega after last game M2B

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Both Pouliot and Gaunce are sitting again, Travis Green said he isn't touching the lineup.

Sedin-Sedin-Boeser
Vanek-Horvat-Eriksson
Baertschi-Sutter-Granlund
Gagner-Dowd-Virtanen

Edler-Stecher
Hutton-Tanev
DelZotto-Biega

Markstrom

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Buffalo is fresh off two wins in Alberta....They 're on a roll right now,and confidence must be sky high..Maybe some of their blue chip talent is finally starting to play up to expectations...Sabres win tonight..

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Sabres coming in feeling good about themselves after sweeping Alberta, but sense a letdown game for them.....if the Canucks get up early, could be another blowout. Vanek will want to stick it to his old team. Not sure what happened to the Sabres....after drafting Eichel and acquiring guys like O'Reilly, Okposo and Kane you thought by now they'd be on the upswing....goaltending and defense has let them down.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Buffalo is fresh off two wins in Alberta....They 're on a roll right now,and confidence must be sky high..Maybe some of their blue chip talent is finally starting to play up to expectations...Sabres win tonight..

I look at it like they've hit their win quota for this west coast swing. They take a night off as Eichel over celebrated showing up McDavid. Our goalie plays better than theirs. Our PP scores more than theirs.

Boeser and Reinhart engage in a race for the puck. They get coincidental minors for Delay of Game. Kane screens Markstrom with a stack of hundreds. Jordan Nolan does something that fires up the fanbase over team toughness lasting the whole all-star break. We acrquire Trevor Lewis mid-game to beat up Nolan.

Reactions: Verbalyst

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Maybe he's thinking that Horvat's line scored 3 goals in their first 4 shifts last game... so it might worth seeing it through for a bit longer.

Since it's also a home game, Green can work the matchups a bit that will enable him to keep the Molasses Line together and keep them away from Eichel's line.

Reactions: Catbug

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad