Post-Game Talk: #1 - 10/04/18 | predators @ RANGERS | 7:30 - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I may be in the minority here, but last night the Rangers did not look out of place on a sheet of ice with one of the best teams in the league.

That is with an atrocious defence that had poor performances by all four Vets and a top like that was MIA all game.

Will every night be like that, most likely not, but we played a damn good game and if both Vesey and Zuucs finish on any one of their multiple chances we get a point at least.

And let me add that while I do enjoy Zuccs as a player, someone needs to smack the piss out of him and tell him stop over passing

Shoot the Effing Puck Frodo

It's not over passing, don't teach him how to play.

In this situation with Hayes on his left side he thought it would be better to try to outplay a very good goaltender, and a better chance of scoring by passing to Hayes. He also had four shots on goal, no need to worry about that.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I don’t understand why u keep saying this!!!! This entire board is WELL aware that u CAN NOT BE GUARANTEED THE #1 PICK!!!!! Stop saying it! We know.

We also know that if u finish dead last u have a higher chance of getting it.
I take my vacation in November because I can't be guaranteed sunny weather in summer anyways.

culex

Oct 23, 2016
It's interesting that MSG put this video out. We've heard how vocal Quinn is, and during the game I remember thinking how I wish we could hear what's going on behind the scenes...and what do you know!

I feel like the organization is trying to communicate with the fans (eg. the rebuild letter, showing us how Quinn has been vocal and not just telling us through articles), and it's been pretty cool. I have to respect the way they're dealing with this especially being a big market team.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York

I wonder if this has anything to do with Vlad's reaction when Quinn told him to go serve the too many men penalty last night.

For anyone that missed it, Vlad threw his hand up, his head back and rolled his eyes while muttering something. Can't have that.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
It's interesting that MSG put this video out. We've heard how vocal Quinn is, and during the game I remember thinking how I wish we could hear what's going on behind the scenes...and what do you know!

I feel like the organization is trying to communicate with the fans (eg. the rebuild letter, showing us how Quinn has been vocal and not just telling us through articles), and it's been pretty cool. I have to respect the way they're dealing with this especially being a big market team.

"If you're gonna wrap it around, its gotta be a purposeful wrap"

thats a staple in the Girardi/Staal playbook

glad to hear that is not accepted as a viable play by the coach

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Who would be your defense?

Theoretically, if we got rid of all 4 big contracts on the blueline? ADA+Claesson plus a couple of waiver pickups. It would make our blueline worse in some areas but better in others.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Theoretically, if we got rid of all 4 big contracts on the blueline? ADA+Claesson plus a couple of waiver pickups. It would make our blueline worse in some areas but better in others.
What makes you think that Cleasson is an NHL ready defenseman? And 4 waiver picks will make the defense better??

Lays

Jan 22, 2017

I wonder if this has anything to do with Vlad's reaction when Quinn told him to go serve the too many men penalty last night.

For anyone that missed it, Vlad threw his hand up, his head back and rolled his eyes while muttering something. Can't have that.

Namestnikov is quickly becoming one of my least favorite Rangers in quite some time

Reactions: Riche16 and Ola

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Coach inserts McLord because he wants more physical play out there, and the fact that nobody answered the bell last night when Buch got drilled in the corner. Coach hates this kind of sissy play, Kreids you hear?

Krams

Feb 13, 2012

Did anybody else see this and can confirm? I missed it and don't see any mention of it in the GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad