GDT: 05/05/13 - WCQF PLAYOFFS Game 3 Chicago @ Minnesota - 2:00 p.m. CDT - NBC/CBC/RDS

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
What a game! I was so upset that they tied in the late minutes and is so nice won a game we really deserved! Need to play more like today and game 1, great effort!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The Wild were rolling with 11 forwards all night. Pierre and Eddie-O mentioned it a couple of times.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Three quick notes....

1. Gotta give Harding a lot of credit. He's come in and stood strong.

2. We desperately need that top line to wake up. Koivu needs to do some soul searching fast. We'll die by that top line if they can't produce.

3. Almost killed themselves with going into a defensive shell. This game could have ended in regulation if they didn't change their game. It was totally unnecessary.

Fans were AWESOME. Ears still ringing.

TFreeman451

Feb 24, 2013
Arkansas
Awesome awesome awesome. Still pissed about that last 8 minutes of the 3rd though. Huge win in OT can really shift things going into game 4 at home in our favor.

Loved seeing our team throwing their bodies around.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Anyone else think Yeo sounds shaky in his presser right now?

He ****ing should. Dumbass almost cost us the ****ing game. ****ing turtling like that:rant: As soon as it happened, after the timeout was called, it was ****ing obvious... we outplay them almost the whole game, then we ****ing do that Mother****er...

He still needs to get kicked the hell out.

Last edited:

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I'm proud of our guys. They showed up and played a good game overall.

I was sitting in a bar in downtown Chicago watching it, and it has been a long time since I've been as happy as I was when Zucker shut up all those ****ing ******** that had been in their just talking **** for the whole game.

I'm starting to really see why some of you have liked that kid as much as you have.

Good game by our guys. Yeo needs to get his ass canned. And, I hope we play the next game that way. Minnesota deserves it dammit.

MNWILDFAN001

Jul 2, 2010
Minnesota
Hope the Wild can that kind of intensity to their remaining games. Because that's what it is going to take. Great win. And no sweep :) :)

Billy Mays Here*

You guys should go read (but not post in) the Devil's board for their observations during the game. It's a lot of fun.

BlueAero

Apr 19, 2013
Houston, TX
Is it Zucker or Zooker? Killing me.

It's "Zooker"....like "hooker" but with "z". Not "Zooker" like "zoo".

I've heard Aeros broadcaster Joe O'Donnell (I spoke to him at the last Aeros home game and he said he had an offer to move to Des Moines and be the new Wild play-by-play guy there) say his name a thousand times. Get used to it....this kid has the "it" factor.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
You guys should go read (but not post in) the Devil's board for their observations during the game. It's a lot of fun.

Oh I have. I've never hated a fanbase more. It's not because they don't deserve to be upset over Parise. It's just... well, let's just say the name 'Devils' is fitting.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
He ****ing should. Dumbass almost cost us the ****ing game. ****ing turtling like that:rant: As soon as it happened, after the timeout was called, it was ****ing obvious... we outplay them almost the whole game, then we ****ing do that Mother****er...

He still needs to get kicked the hell out.

Absolutely agree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad