HitoftheMillennium*

Jan 23, 2016
Boyes = done.
Spaling = horrific
Froese = AHL'er
Clune = I don't even know...
Arcobello: Recent production is probably too little/too late
Greening: He was waived and no one claimed him

Parenteau has potential trade value. Let's hope a team that needs a good PK guy takes Grabner and a team in desperate need of some extra depth trades for Matthias. We're stuck with many of these clowns for the rest of the season, I'm afraid.

OvenMittz*

Gardiner may be gone too. Really it goes like this:

Rielly

Kadri
Gardiner
JVR

Komarov
Holland

Lupul
Bernier

The rest.

That's pretty did on.

I'd have the second Tier

JvR
Kadri
Gardiner.

Just because JVR is more of the difference maker. I believe he should be our best trade chip but judging from what I hear he might stay.

But then again Phanuef got traded so who knows.

HitoftheMillennium*

Jan 23, 2016
At least we were warned, right?

Imagine thinking your team is going to be a contender, only to see the team completely collapse and falter from the top of the standings to near the bottom (but not quite THE bottom).

The Leafs' situation is akin to expecting to be punched in the stomach and having enough time to brace yourself. MTL's is like being suddenly kicked point-blank in the shin with a steel-toed boot without any warning or provocation.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I wonder why Babcock didn't pull Reimer.

I think everyone knows this season is meaningless other than getting the best odds for the lottery.

I doubt anyone cares about individual stats right now, whether you're a 40 point center or a sub .900 goalie, who cares about the scabs on this team? Probably not even the coach.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
That's the last televised game I watch this season until the last game of the season. I'll come back here at the trade deadline. For now I'm gonna take a break from this place. It's been a fun season so far. Thanks for the discussions. Go Leafs Go

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
That's pretty did on.

I'd have the second Tier

JvR
Kadri
Gardiner.

Just because JVR is more of the difference maker. I believe he should be our best trade chip but judging from what I hear he might stay.

But then again Phanuef got traded so who knows.

I'd have it

van Riemsdyk
Gardiner
Kadri

Gardiner looks like he's taking the next step and since Phaneuf has gone he's been better.

Raymoondo

Leafs Cup 2021
Apr 9, 2013
Toronto
Is it just me or did Rielly barely play that game? Are the box scores I'm looking at wrong? It says he had the second least ice time out of all D

rimshot

Jan 10, 2010
North of South Mtn.
Ya but it gives us a great chance at the top 3, any of which I'm happy with.

One thing is truly certain when finishing...our second rounder is chosen one pick after the SC champs first rounder. Our third rounder clocks in at #61 and that is only marginally better than #64 but you never know, as it is the first pick of the second day and some teams get antsy if their target from the second round is still on the board.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
One thing is truly certain when finishing...our second rounder is chosen one pick after the SC champs first rounder. Our third rounder clocks in at #61 and that is only marginally better than #64 but you never know, as it is the first pick of the second day and some teams get antsy if their target from the second round is still on the board.

Well if we finish dead last the absolute worst outcome give us the 4th overall which isnt horrible, but I also recall we have a better than 50% chance for 2nd if we miss the 1st aand even better again for 3rd if we miss 2nd. Isn't that right?

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Toronto Maple Leafs head coach Mike Babcock addresses the media following Toronto's 7-2 loss to Chicago on Monday night.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
Well if we finish dead last the absolute worst outcome give us the 4th overall which isnt horrible, but I also recall we have a better than 50% chance for 2nd if we miss the 1st aand even better again for 3rd if we miss 2nd. Isn't that right?

That's not right at all. If we finish dead last, we have a 20% chance of 1st OA, ~25% chance of 2nd OA if we miss 1st, (depending on who wins first), and ~30% chance of 3rd OA if we miss 1 and 2. Roughly 50% chance of picking 4 OA.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
That's not right at all. If we finish dead last, we have a 20% chance of 1st OA, ~25% chance of 2nd OA if we miss 1st, (depending on who wins first), and ~30% chance of 3rd OA if we miss 1 and 2. Roughly 50% chance of picking 4 OA.

Ok thanks. I was totally guessing at the numbers.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
That's the last televised game I watch this season until the last game of the season. I'll come back here at the trade deadline. For now I'm gonna take a break from this place. It's been a fun season so far. Thanks for the discussions. Go Leafs Go

I stopped watching after our 2nd game months ago. This season is dead to me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad