Blue Jays Discussion: Youth Movement (Pompey, Norris among Sept call-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Liam Hendricks pitching for the Royals tonight. Light him up Sox.

Also because it will jinx him Cobb's got a no hitter going through 7. Hopefully it won't jinx him so bad that he gives up like 5 runs and they lose :p:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Just fyi, jinxing a team to lose by mentioning a no hitter. Yeah that's not a thing. I'm am not to blame here :(

Mach85

Mar 14, 2013
MLB is a joke. Really, a 25 game suspension for using Adderall?

Makes more sense than the marijuana usage rules. Amphetamines can be dangerous and do provide an edge over the competition, especially over the course of a long season (legitimate medical uses excepted of course). Marijuana is not an addictive substance on that level and is responsible for less harm than alcohol.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Chris Davis is the joke. He had an exemption for it last year, didn't this year for whatever reason, and still decided to take it, tested positive once, continued to take it and now does it again to get the suspension.

If he just didn't re-apply for the exemption because he didn't know he needed to he's an idiot.

If he did and was denied and still took it he's an idiot

Still taking it after testing positive once, he's an idiot.

You don't have an exemption for it, you know its going to show up when you're tested, why are you still taking it? It makes no sense.

He deserves a 25 game suspension for being an idiot really.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Davis didn't apply for the exemption this year. Yet he continued to take adderall. He has to be an idiot, like who does that?

ChiTownLeafer

From Toronto to Chicago
Dec 26, 2011
Chicago, IL
I'm looking to go to a game on sunday. Would you guys recommend i buy tickets online or from scalpers? Tickets are $17 online for the 500 level, would i get it for cheaper if i were to get them from scalpers?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I'm looking to go to a game on sunday. Would you guys recommend i buy tickets online or from scalpers? Tickets are $17 online for the 500 level, would i get it for cheaper if i were to get them from scalpers?

I'd just do it online. At most you'll save 7 bucks. Is it worth it that much and to not know where you're sitting? The only real savings from scalpers are on the $60+ tickets. Hope you have a good time.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
So are we to cheer this weekend for an Orioles (vs. Yankees) and A's (vs. Mariners) sweep, and the Indians taking 2 of 3 from the Tigers?

Some massive series that will have playoff implications.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
So are we to cheer this weekend for an Orioles (vs. Yankees) and A's (vs. Mariners) sweep, and the Indians taking 2 of 3 from the Tigers?

Some massive series that will have playoff implications.

We pretty much need our own sweeps. Nothing else really matters

As for your question though. Really cheer for the o's the split you suggest with the tigers and a's mariners as long as their no sweep in either direction that's probably best case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad