Your team is on the clock! PICK #4 (Fan Base Mock Entry Draft)

Leaf19

Dec 25, 2013
If Hanifin is there we take him. Otherwise it's a toss up between Strome and Marner.

Hunter's quite familiar with these players so I'm sure he'll make the right choice.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
Yes, we should definitely draft based on geography and favourite childhood teams. :l

snizzb0ne

Feb 10, 2015
Lol we really do not want Crouse with our 5th pick. Lol us Canes fans would be really upset. We all seem pretty content with one of Hanifin, Strome, or Marner to fall to us.

You can keep dreaming about Strome dropping to 5th, it's not happening.

Turk Broda

Jun 2, 2009
Let the debate begin as to whether Marner grew up a Leafs fan or a Pens fan.

Surprising how many people have lost complete interest in Strome on here.

I think I have a Connor McDavid hangover. I can't believe how close we were to getting him. And he definitely grew up a Leafs fan. Oh well, congrats to the Oilers, we will get some amazing players in this years draft and next years as well. It's an exciting time to be a Leafs fan. The days of trying to build through free agency (and trades that mortgage the future) appear to be behind us.

Turk Broda

Jun 2, 2009
You can keep dreaming about Strome dropping to 5th, it's not happening.

No one can be certain about what happens after pick two. And even the second pick could be moved by Buffalo depending on what Tim Murray does. With his reaction to missing out on McDavid, I would not be shocked if he was open to trading down a couple of spots depending on the return.

Bardown warrior

Oct 26, 2013
Mississauga
LOL for the last time, Marner is not a solely a winger!!!! Some of you guys oblivious to the fact that when he played centre in the playoffs he was DOMINANT. I'm struggling with who we should go with the 4th pick its tough... Marner is everything we look for in a forward, while Hanifin is a cant miss prospect

Put me down for Marner i guess.

cdasman04

Jun 28, 2010
Orillia, ON
LOL for the last time, Marner is not a solely a winger!!!! Some of you guys oblivious to the fact that when he played centre in the playoffs he was DOMINANT. I'm struggling with who we should go with the 4th pick its tough... Marner is everything we look for in a forward, while Hanifin is a cant miss prospect

Put me down for Marner i guess.

That won't sink in with any Hanifin supporter until we draft him and they have to learn about him. The "small winger" talk is getting a little old. Guys can prefer Hanifin all they want, but it's clear too many are simply relying on what they hear and not what they've seen.

Turk Broda

Jun 2, 2009
I'd take Marner without hesitation. His speed/skill are what we are drafting. We can use other draft picks for players with size. His skill level is way above anyone not named McDavid or Eichel.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Marner with leafs pick, and if he's still around, grab kylington with preds.

I would be able to sleep happy with that draft, especially if kylington had a bergman stamp of approval

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I'd take Marner without hesitation. His speed/skill are what we are drafting. We can use other draft picks for players with size. His skill level is way above anyone not named McDavid or Eichel.

This for me.

Unless Hanifin is expected to be much better than Rielly you can't pass on Marner's skill.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad