Your team is on the clock! PICK #4 (Fan Base Mock Entry Draft)

one77

Dec 22, 2013
Marner - electric game breaker. Will be a C in the NHL. If anybody in this draft has the chance to be as good as McEichel, it is Marner.

If Marner is gone, then I definitely take Hanifin. Strome is good and all but he's overrated and I do not see that 'elite' potential in him like McEichel, Marner and Hanifin.

If you were to put Marner on Erie with McDavid, and Strome to London, there would be NO QUESTION who goes #3. In fact, I truly believe Marner would have been even closer to the top 2 then most believe. Kid is special

jhmiddleton81

Apr 19, 2015
New York, NY
It is so so so hard to predict, because I am so split on Marner and Hanifin if Strome is gone, but I would go with Marner, because I think our scouting staff has a much better grasp on OHL players and specifically London Knights players, I think both are gonna be stars, but personally I think we already have a smallish highly skilled winger in Nylander, and we need that big defenseman who is gonna play 25 minutes a night for 15 years like a Subban, McDonough, Karlsson, Doughty, Weber, Hedman, Fowler, Keith, Seabrook, Carlson, Letang, Girodano/ Brodie, Seth Jones, it is no coincidence these are the best teams in the league, look at their top Dmen

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
46 Votes for Marner, 39 votes for Hanifin, 2 for Provorov lol. Congrats you guys have selected Mitchell Marner!

Thanks for participating guys, look out for your thread later on in the draft with your late 1st round Nashville pick!

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
In one of the threads I picked Hanifin over Marner (not sure which thread), but the more I see this kid (Marner) the more I want him on my team

I would go with Marner (this time around)

I wish we pick both him and Hanifin some how

jsteranko

Apr 17, 2015
Marner

Potential to be elite centre. Electric on the ice. Hard working 2 way player. If you think size has that big of an impact in today's NHL, you haven't been watching hockey this year.

Hunters Rule

Feb 6, 2015
Mitch Marner is a centre(5'11" maybe grows some more) and after Mcdavid may have the next best hockey IQ not sure Arizona passes on him. If they do Pick Marner and draft Roy with the Nash pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad