Your team is on the clock! PICK #4 (Fan Base Mock Entry Draft)

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Hey Leafs fans! I am doing a fan base 2015 entry level draft! You fans have until 1pm EST time tomorrow to get your picks in on who you want your team to draft with the 4th overall pick of the 2015 entry draft.

Please check the draft board below on who has been drafted, once a player is drafted they are no longer available. As a fan base you guys will be making your pick. So please leave behind the player you want to draft the most with your pick. Once your time is up I will be counting all the players chosen, and who ever has the most votes, is the player selected. If a tiebreaker is needed, I will be flipping a coin to decide that haha.

Rules:
-You as a voter, can only vote once.
-You can only select one player.
-Of course like a real draft, once a player is selected they can not be drafted again.

Players taken so far:

1. Edmonton Oilers:Connor McDavid, Center.

2. Buffalo Sabres: Jack Eichel, Center.

3 Arizona Coyotes: Dylan Strome (2nd Hanifin, 3rd Marner)

4. Toronto Maple Leafs: __________

Click this link below to follow the draft/main thread.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1878727

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
If you're interested, there's a Marner vs Hanifin thread on the Leafs board here. You could use those results, although it's very close. :laugh:

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I'm siding towards Marner. Natural C, 120+ points, great defensively. Massive Leaf fan. I just hope Carolina takes Crouse and then we can trade with Jersey. :naughty:

Lol we really do not want Crouse with our 5th pick. Lol us Canes fans would be really upset. We all seem pretty content with one of Hanifin, Strome, or Marner to fall to us.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Marner no hanifin, no marner.

both will be great players, marner wins the tie breaker by shutting don cherry's mouth.

CalgaryLeaf*

This thread is redundant...There is a poll below between Marner & Hanifin.

After 23 hours:

Hanifin 51%

Marner 49%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad