GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Them (Hudson River Rivalry, 7 pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 678486
Pitiful time to face them. The fact of the matter is our NJD just don’t match up very well with the truly elite teams in the East. Were skated circles around by NYb last game. Took three tries to beat TBL and didn’t even look like they belonged on the same ice as FLA in Miami not too long ago.

I don’t expect much, other than Shesty to embarrass Mack Black, Gallant to embarrass Ruff and Laf, Kakko and the newly signed Heetal and his shrewd deal to all embarrass #86, #63 and #13. And Kane and Tarasenko to both embarrass our newly acquired Swiss Casper. Trouba will also embarrass our soft and passive D. I expect nothing but passive hockey from the NJD and a dominant affair for the NYR.

6-0 Rags.
The sad part about these are that they usually get liked by lurking Rangers fans when they’re in the GDT of games we play them.

I’m not sure if people know or it’s a satire of a former poster or if they think this is some disillusioned member of the fanbase or not what.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
The refusal to even put wood in this cycle / rotation of bottom six guys who sit a game is hilarious

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
"collapsing out of the division race" lmao they're 3 points back dude
With two games out of hand, so it’s more like 5-6 points with two weeks left after being tied with momentum two weeks ago. Do you really have to challenge every single negative comment?

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Going to game tonight with a Polish buddy (recent NJD convert). He expects its going to be a bit wild in there.

Hope i can get outta work early enough to get some decent parking level.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
With two games out of hand, so it’s more like 5-6 points after being tied with momentum two weeks ago. Do you really have to challenge every single negative comment?
no, Carolina has one game in hand....not 2. They've also lost 2 games in a row.

Happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad