GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Seattle Kraken, 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Final chart came out. Thats an ass kicking, even with them taking their foot off the gas.

IMG_3772.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Arizona had a prime chance to tie it flyers get the eng
The only prime chance Arizona has to do anything is get relocated in the summer.

Let it happen.

Put them out of their f***in misery.

Maybe they'll be the next Atlanta team?

I don't care if they're relocated to f***in Brampton.

f*** that franchise. Waste of f***in time and space.

And it was a waste of a god damn point in game 2 of the season.

Nice to see other teams beat them when their worthless team shows up in their building.

Oh, by the way. Kiss my ass Tyson Nash. I hope he's f***in selling used cars at a buy here, pay here DUMP next year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Jack loves Ruff, so him going fully in on blaming the goalies isn't that shocking.

He isn't going to blame the other culprit for this situation
And let's be fair about something else, until tonight Jack's mostly stunk when he has played since the hat trick game in Columbus two months ago, granted eleven games but he's done his fair share of sulking on the ice this year too like the Ducks game.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
We were terrific in the first, terrific in half of the second, terrific in half the third. Daws had little to do there, but made some good saves later.

Kraken have won two in their last ten, and we got help from Beniers and their rookie Dman, but we deserved the two points and got em.

Good stuff.

Luke Hughes tho... Oy.

Reactions: glenwo2

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah I'm not totally a fan of Jack's quote there but he basically said what most of this fanbase thinks and I'm sure most of the locker room feels too

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad