Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
“When you get the saves it’s much easier to win”
IMG_0872.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm really surprised the Flyers are beating that joke franchise, the future Salt Lake City whatevers.

f*** off Arizona.

Lottery TRASH team, JOKE franchise.

Can I have my victory lap for pumping all the propaganda about how much they're gonna suck this year in the GDT of game 2 of this season?

One of quite a few points I want back from this year. The first f***in point we lost this year.

Maybe when they're in SLC, Houston or Quebec and not playing in a glorified concert hall they'll be good again.

Reactions: My3Sons

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I thought the last 25 minutes or so were not that good.

Daws kept the game from getting too sweaty.
That’s just fairly normal score effects. The first two periods were last year-level dominant. With the new emphasis on defensive play, I’m sure he told them to take all the risk out of their game up 3.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Also I wouldn't consider the Leafs a lock either. They've been just like us with inconsistency and Rielly might get the book thrown at him by DPoS

The whole bubble is massively inconsistent, us included.

We can sneak in if we finally find some consistency, it's still a big if on that part.

I really want to see them end Saturday with a win and on a 5 game point streak.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ya, the third was just classic veteran coach telling his team to turtle. It is what it is.

And I'll take it because load management on these back 2 backs has been awful all year.

They have to get in a plane tonight too, so preserve as much gas as possible as they really need to leave Nashville with at least a point.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
That’s just fairly normal score effects. The first two periods were last year-level dominant. With the new emphasis on defensive play, I’m sure he told them to take all the risk out of their game up 3.
Nah, sloppy play.

I agree they dominated through most of the first 2, but end of the second and all of the third very much less so.

But they hung on, Daws played well, got the 2 points. That's what matters.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad