GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Seattle Kraken, 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
A Monday night against a generic west coast team with an impending snow storm doesn’t help either.
Yeah I'd say all of the above contributed to me playing hooky...although I wasn't sure the real bad weather would actually start on the drive home it was just one more excuse not to deal with the aggravation of a Devils home game on a Monday, especially after a rare peaceful day at work lately.

Especially since I am gonna be going Thursday regardless :P

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
Oh that's right.

I forgot that Vitek was sick.

I guess we have a better chance tomorrow at winning than I thought.

Though I still want to see when Vitek returns if a similar result occurs as far as Goals-Against have gone....
All of these goalies are capable of having a great game one night and then an absolute clunker the next game they play. That's why it's hard to find a goalie that is capable of high level play for 50+ games. Plenty can do it for 20 (look at guys like Brossoit or Anthony Stolarz).

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Win tomorrow and I am back in optimism mode.

This defensive improvement is particularly frustrating because it goes to show how stubborn Lindy is. They could have made these adjustments two months ago.

To play Devils advocate, at least, just for a moment:

Maybe Lindy thought it wouldn't be worth the energy with the AHLers filling in for the injuries. Maybe now that mostly everyone is back healthy they decided to pull the trigger and do a system shift and all training that goes with it with the core masses who can actually be healthy enough to practice it.

Still wish it was done about 20 games ago. Maybe there is still time left to get a big roll going.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.

So:
IMG_3060.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad