GDT: WWE Network Special - WWE ROADBLOCK (Saturday, March 12, 2016) - HHH vs. Ambrose

S A W F T*

So let me get this straight.... Ambrose kicks the everliving **** out of HHH the WHOLE match... actually WINS the match.... it's waved off... continues to pummel HHH and gets caught with one pedigree and loses?

KK

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just think: Dean Ambrose won't be in the main event of Wrestlemania, and Triple H is going to get cheered.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I know people love to **** on Trips for his ego and everything but holy christ that man knows how to sell

Dean is going to be a made man for the rest of his career

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Every time they pull the rug out from under Dean like that for a pop, it's going to get worse and worse reactions. They made Dean look like a fool. Good match but Dean doesn't really get a rub out of this.

S A W F T*

RAW Monday gonna be very interesting. You're getting a fatal four way at WM32 people... brace yourselves.

Or pulling the DB card and making Dean vs. Brock match a #1 contender match for a triple thread.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
That Ambrose three count being waved off was the dumbest thing I've seen in wrestling. It added to the intensity of the match but the guy covering the other guy can't have his feet under the ropes since when? I've never seen that in 20 years of watching wrestling.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
So let me get this straight.... Ambrose kicks the everliving **** out of HHH the WHOLE match... actually WINS the match.... it's waved off... continues to pummel HHH and gets caught with one pedigree and loses?

KK

Have you met HHH? The same happened to Booker T.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
That Ambrose three count being waved off was the dumbest thing I've seen in wrestling. It added to the intensity of the match but the guy covering the other guy can't have his feet under the ropes since when? I've never seen that in 20 year of watching wrestling.

Since always. Limbs under the ropes is the same as grabbing the rope.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
That Ambrose three count being waved off was the dumbest thing I've seen in wrestling. It added to the intensity of the match but the guy covering the other guy can't have his feet under the ropes since when? I've never seen that in 20 years of watching wrestling.

That's actually a real thing. Something WWE didn't have to make up for once.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
RAW Monday gonna be very interesting. You're getting a fatal four way at WM32 people... brace yourselves.

Or pulling the DB card and making Dean vs. Brock match a #1 contender match for a triple thread.

sigh. A part of me is desperately hoping for this, but the other knows it won't happen.

Going to suck when Roman walks out of WM the champion. :(

Last edited:

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012

it happened the other week in AJ-Y2J.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it was all well done. Dean has the upper hand most of the match, crowd is still hot from the false finish, and the quick finish shocks the crowd and doesn't cool down with Hunter putting in offense before the finish. Dean did get the 3-count, so while he doesn't get the win, still looks very strong.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
New Day vs. Sheamus & Barrett - ***
Jericho vs. Swagger - **1/4
Enzo & Cass vs. The Revival - ***1/2
Natalya vs. Charlotte - ***1/2
Lesnar vs. Wyatt & Harper - **
Zayn vs. Stardust - **1/2
HHH vs. Ambrose - ***3/4

Ad