GDT: WWE Network Special - WWE ROADBLOCK (Saturday, March 12, 2016) - HHH vs. Ambrose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
MacpSrn.jpg

- Dean Ambrose is the roadblock on Triple H's path to Wrestlemania as WWE World Champion. Dean Ambrose faces Triple H in this WWE Network special live from Toronto, Ontario on March 12th, 2016 from the Ricoh Coliseum. Show starts at 8 PM/ET.

MATCHES

- WWE World Title match: Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose.

- The Beast in Action: Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt.

- WWE Tag Titles: The New Day vs. Sheamus & King Barrett.

- NXT Tag Titles: The Revival (Dash & Dawson) vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady.

Also advertised: Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Paige and Natalya.

Last edited:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I should have pulled the trigger earlier and got some of the cheaper/middle priced tickets when they were available and this was just a glorified house show. Now it's got PPV quality stuff going down and I'm out of luck unless I want to drop $400.

Stupid PiF. Stupid.

S A W F T*

Lesnar vs. Harper should be really good if they let theme really work and it's not just a squash.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I should have gotten tickets to this show instead of the Montreal one. :laugh: Oh well, still get to see BORK/Harper in MTL and Zayn. Then come home the next night and watch this on the network.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I should have pulled the trigger earlier and got some of the cheaper/middle priced tickets when they were available and this was just a glorified house show. Now it's got PPV quality stuff going down and I'm out of luck unless I want to drop $400.

Stupid PiF. Stupid.

I was going to buy tickets before any of this was announced. I had a stupid stag and doe to go to instead. The card won't be that good...****in stag and doe.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So who else is going? HF meet up! :laugh:

If I knew it was going to be treated like a PPV I probably would have opted to go to this instead of the Montreal show. Oh well. Still got ringside seats for Montreal for $120 with taxes and everything. Sweet deal.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I mean this is the main event everyone really wants to see. I just wish they would do some kind of swerve.

Guessing we get Dean/HHH on TV until this, and then Roman will return and get booed the rest of the way until Mania.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
I really dont agree with the Dean Ambrose love/hype. From his insanely over the top, dumb facial expressions, to him speaking like he has a form of tourettes, to his ****** punches and chops, to his low impact moveset, he really is not a good pro wrestler. Not saying that everyones favorite whipping boy Roman Reigns is perfect, but I take him 10/10 times over Ambrose. I take Rollins over both, but for me, Ambrose was always the worst of the three and I can never see myself becoming a fan of his ever.

It's actually really sad, and illustrates just how far the wrestling business has fallen, that a guy like Ambrose is this popular and in the world title scene.

I personally think Big E has the makings to become a big star and carry the company as ''the guy''. Charisma, look, athletic, strong.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I really dont agree with the Dean Ambrose love/hype. From his insanely over the top, dumb facial expressions, to him speaking like he has a form of tourettes, to his ****** punches and chops, to his low impact moveset, he really is not a good pro wrestler. Not saying that everyones favorite whipping boy Roman Reigns is perfect, but I take him 10/10 times over Ambrose. I take Rollins over both, but for me, Ambrose was always the worst of the three and I can never see myself becoming a fan of his ever.

It's actually really sad, and illustrates just how far the wrestling business has fallen, that a guy like Ambrose is this popular and in the world title scene.

I personally think Big E has the makings to become a big star and carry the company as ''the guy''. Charisma, look, athletic, strong.

Ambrose is better just on charisma alone compared to Reigns. It's not even close.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ambrose a try hard :laugh:

It all comes across as natural. The only thing that feels like a try hard is when they try having him slip comedy into his bits that are supposed to be serious. Ambrose is still good enough to make it work, but that's the only part where he's a "try hard".

The only thing I'll agree on is his punches, they're weak as hell, but everything else is awesome and he has everything it takes to be a star. His charisma alone, his talent (to say he's not a good pro wrestler is flat out wrong. The guy can work.), his mic skills, his mannerisms, his "cool" factor, the ability to play any and every role under the sun as a heel or babyface, it's all there.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Ambrose a try hard :laugh:

It all comes across as natural. The only thing that feels like a try hard is when they try having him slip comedy into his bits that are supposed to be serious. Ambrose is still good enough to make it work, but that's the only part where he's a "try hard".

The only thing I'll agree on is his punches, they're weak as hell, but everything else is awesome and he has everything it takes to be a star. His charisma alone, his talent (to say he's not a good pro wrestler is flat out wrong. The guy can work.), his mic skills, his mannerisms, his "cool" factor, the ability to play any and every role under the sun as a heel or babyface, it's all there.

The wacky line also is weak, but they seem to have lessened that nonsense.

Other then that I agree with you. Dean is completely natural.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad