GDT: World Series: Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I was thinking it though i dont know how often it happens. Girardi is the only one who I have ever seen do it.

Nice double play by the Braves.
To be fair, I was thinking similar to you and Joe Buck once I saw Soler square some of those pitches up late in the count. But it just takes a lot of balls to pull your pitcher mid AB.

Reactions: Halladay

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
And I was rooting for the Astros. Biggio and Bagwell deserved a ring.
I cant stand the Astros and it has nothing to do with the scandal and everything to do with that year. Beat the Phillies by a game that year, including Biggio hitting a game winning homerun in the top of ninth with 2 strikes and 2 outs. Disliked them ever since.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I understand how you're feeling right now but we're the Braves, it ain't quite over just yet. But thanks for being so cool regardless of what happens.
The Braves would have to be BABIP' in order to blow this, the Astros arent hitting any homeruns.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
God these Braves turn into f***ing terminators when there's two outs on the board.

Ridiculous level of clutch

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The ump has been been giving that low strike all game, still terrible though. Not like it will make a difference.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Just another opportunity to laugh at the Mets. Only NL east team not to win a World Series this century :laugh:.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Didn’t think the Barves had a shot all postseason, let alone this series. Good for them.

Call this karma for their fans in the 90’s who only got 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad