GDT: World Series: Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros

Who Wins?

• Total voters

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Is the Braves winning the World Series just a product of LA losing game 4 or were the Braves just THAT good?
Here's another good question....a HUGE reason why the Braves won was due to the deadline deals of Rosario, Soler, and pre-World Series Joc. Do they go all the way if Acuna doesn't get injured?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Here's another good question....a HUGE reason why the Braves won was due to the deadline deals of Rosario, Soler, and pre-World Series Joc. Do they go all the way if Acuna doesn't get injured?

I appreciate your legit analysis but I was merely mocking the posting style of one of the worst hot takers in the history of this board.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I appreciate your legit analysis but I was merely mocking the posting style of one of the worst hot takers in the history of this board.
Ah...well......now I can be mocked. I'll change my name to freddiefreemanisbest or atlantaw

Question still stands...it appears the deadline deals are THE reason Atlanta won the Championship

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
This was the World Series I wanted after the LDS was over.

It was the first non-neutral site World Series set entirely in Dixie. While 2020 was played entirely in Arlington, Texas, the Rangers were not participants let alone a playoff team, it was used as a neutral site due to COVID.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad