Prospect Info: World Junior Championships 2014-2015

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
5 on 5 they have really carried play. Bad day for the officials basically gift wrapping it for Russia.

Yup this is a political joke. Just feel bad for the players and their families who spend all their time and money. Just to have some ref just give a game away. Pathetic

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The Defensive zone coverage for the US was pretty bad in that period but they still carried the play for the most part.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
De Angelo looks great. I haven't see much from the other two defensemen who are slated to go top ten in the draft. If Lou picks one of them over a forward I may have heart failure.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
De Angelo looks great. I haven't see much from the other two defensemen who are slated to go top ten in the draft. If Lou picks one of them over a forward I may have heart failure.

Imo, Hanifin has looked the best of all the draft eligible players so far. He's probably been the best defenseman on the US. This team desperately needs forwards, but it's hard to flip out over a team taking a prospect like Hanifin regardless of the circumstances. The only way it would be outrageous would be taking Hanifin over McDavid or Eichel.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Hanifin is absolutely the better player, but I think DeAngelo has serious potential. If he becomes a player of Zidlicky's caliber, that's not bad whatsoever. Certainly better than a Marc-Andre Bergeron/Kurtis Foster type.

GhostofKenKlee

Anthony has a bad attitude and he's got a helicopter parent that feeds into it. He's a hothead and mark my words he's in for a rude awakening. It's ok to be a punk in the juniors, but that won't fly amongst men.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad