World Cup SF: Sep 11 GDT - Czech Republic vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badman

Jul 10, 2004
Stavanger, Norway
The refereeing is absolutely disgraceful... The canadian defensemen are holding, clutching and grabbing and breaking every rule in the book... And the canadian referees are just standing there... It's a joke...

Alfons

May 3, 2004
Badman said:
The refereeing is absolutely disgraceful... The canadian defensemen are holding, clutching and grabbing and breaking every rule in the book... And the canadian referees are just standing there... It's a joke...

Agree completely

Hoot

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I hate it when the (Canadian) refs swallow their whistles. There are holding calls on Canadian D-men in every shift but the refs do nothing. Do your job refs :mad: :)

Last edited:

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Badman said:

Give me a break.. The Czechs are setting so many 'picks' you would think this is a basketball game.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Hoot said:
I hate it when the (Canadian) refs swallow their whistles.
There's a long tradition of doing so as the playoffs go on in the NHL. Refs only call the most flagrant infractions then. If you've seen some playoff series between the Avs and Red Wings you'd know what I mean.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Hoot said:
I hate it when the (Canadian) refs swallow their whistles. There is holding calls on Canadian D-men in every shift but the refs do nothing. Do your job refs :mad: :)

Would you expect anythings less? It's not like they don't have a history of stuff like this. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad