World Cup Final: Sep 14 GDT - Finland vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
SergeiK said:
Yes. Let`s. If that goal stays as a winning goal, let`s sacrifice him. Kipper is good regular season goalie, but he`s a loser. Not a goalie for the big games.

C'mon, are you joking? Did you watch the playoffs?

sehnsucht

Mar 10, 2004
big games like when he shutout the wings twice to win the series? or when he stopped Vinnny L. on a breakaway in the dying minutes of game 7 to keep the flames in it?

way to post your opinions off of one goal when the game is still only halfway through :dunno:

Vic Rattlehead*

SergeiK said:
Yes. Let`s. If that goal stays as a winning goal, let`s sacrifice him. Kipper is good regular season goalie, but he`s a loser. Not a goalie for the big games.
:nopity: + :loony:

weetabix

Sep 6, 2004
sure

SergeiK said:

Heh. This guy has a sense of humor, bad one but still.

haakon84

Dec 14, 2003
I feel like every big game I feel like the opposing goalie gets more coverage than Brodeur. Whether it be the flavor of the week, the new great goalie or aging greats. I know it is the same old song and tune with me but the major networks aren't given the coverage and respect they gave Roy or Hasek.

Anyway it's a solid game definitely not the most exciting of the tourney.

LazRNN

Dec 17, 2003
SergeiK said:
Did you watch THAT game? Funny how the score was 2-2 at the 57th minute. Yeah, those crappy belarussians.

Um, so you're saying Belarus IS Canada? It was a soft goal that Kipper allowed, but it wasn't a red line shot. Finland might not still be playing without Kipper.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
What a goal....Ruutu makes Niedermayer completely whiff and then scores with a great shot..

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Wow, that was one of the most impressive displays of individual skill I have seen at this tournament. What a goal Tuomo Ruutu!

Vic Rattlehead*

nomorekids said:
RUUTU!!!

GOOOO Finland!

Makes Niedermayer AND Brodeur look SILLY!

2-2!

FINLAND, FINLAND, FINLAND!
I must have missed it when you said you are finnish :joker:

chicpea*

Niedermayer has had two poor games in a row now, even with his goal. That was a bush league mistake. Here's hoping he can vindicate himself with a strong third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad