World Cup Final: Sep 14 GDT - Finland vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Talk about a weak call......Selanne actually hits someone and its interference...this after Selanne gets tripped by Foote as he enters the offensive zone with the puck.....pathetic :shakehead

shelovesshanny

Feb 11, 2004
Littleton, Colorado
Chaos said:
Talk about a weak call......Selanne actually hits someone and its interference...this after Selanne gets tripped by Foote as he enters the offensive zone with the puck.....pathetic :shakehead

Unfortunately like Roenick said it was a retaliation penalty. Draper got into Selannes head for a second. Penalty kill looked alright.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
shelovesshanny said:
Unfortunately like Roenick said it was a retaliation penalty. Draper got into Selannes head for a second. Penalty kill looked alright.

If thats retaliation, then there are gonna be penalty-filled games whenever the NHL season starts.

ZadorovNJD*

Canada looks terrible. Their defensive inexperience is showing IMO.

chicpea*

Chaos said:
You're joking I assume :dunno: Selanne stepped on his stick. It looked worse than that though, I admit.

Schenn02

Dec 7, 2003
abroad
Visit site
Man I screamed when Canada scored...a couple mins later I went numb. OH well after the Finns got that goal...it was a whole different game. GO TEAM CANADA!

Wild Bill

Jul 6, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
Good period for the Fins...just for surviving that first goal, being on the road and all.

Canada's first line might be the greatest line I've ever seen. Mario is on a mission, Sakic is in the running for MVP and Iginla keeps doing his thing. Kipper better be on his tippy-toes.

Go Finland!

Shazbot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I thought it looked as if the first Finnish goal belonged to Jarko Ruutu, whose skate the puck hit as he was falling down.

ZadorovNJD*

Nnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->