Toronto FC: World Cup Brazil/TFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
We need usa to lose, Need Bradley back as soon as possible

it depends on which Portuguese team shows up. Even if Ronaldo isn't good to play the team is good enough to beat the US but it all depends on if Nani wants to continue playing like a brainless idiot and if the midfield feels their only outlet is Ronaldo

lovecat

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto,ON
USA! USA!

the only time i will do the US chant

tuesday is a tough one I have both Uruguayan and Italian family and love both teams!

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I have Portugal in my pool to get through to the rd of 16, but they are such as easy team to root against. I have to cheer for the USA even if this will hurt my pool chances. Not a fan of Portugal's diving one bit.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
To think Canada won the Gold Cup once with Craig Forrest as tournament MVP, and were heading the right direction as the USA have progressed.

USA have come a long way, hope Canada will join the women's team in becoming relevant again in Soccor.

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
is a draw enough for US to advance?
does portugal need a win here to stay alive?
they still have to play ghana.

No. There is still hope that Germany and Ghana win the last games and advance (would be better goal differential between Ghana and US then).

No. Same scenario as above with Portugal winning.

JMcLeaf

gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad