Toronto FC: World Cup Brazil/TFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feenom

Jan 15, 2003
Spliffton
Visit site
Well, I'll be tuning into Italy-Uruguay now if I wasn't already...

Can't wait, Suarez will be hot going in and Italy ... well Italy will hopefully open up and go for it but I think Suarez can win that one by himself. Germany seems to be the only Euro team (along with France) that looks to give the south americans a run for the Cup.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Well, my only consolation is that Italy has been playing just as awful as England.

England really is the leaf's of the soccer world. Need better management more than anything.

Lauro

Charlie Conacher
Jun 28, 2008
Berlin
Three days in a row now. Spain. England. Italy. What a wonderful tournament. I hope Uruguay gets it done.

The only thing I don't like at the moment is that France will be our quarter-final opponent.

But this WC is a beauty. So many goals, surprises, good atmosphere. Love it.

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
Can't wait, Suarez will be hot going in and Italy ... well Italy will hopefully open up and go for it but I think Suarez can win that one by himself. Germany seems to be the only Euro team (along with France) that looks to give the south americans a run for the Cup.

lol you forgot a certain orange team that dismantled the former champs in extraordinary fashion lol

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
Switzerland should be embarrassed today, that was a very poor No show against France.

I was disappointed as well I expected them to win against France they have good young talent they played very bad save for a couple of good runs. They can still make the next round if they beat Honduras and France beats Ecuador but we'll see this is a great tourny so far.

For me if Germany or Uruguay don't win I'd love to see a country that hasn't lifted it before win it (preferably Colombia, Chile, Belgium or Switzerland in that order)

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
went 2/3 again today and got the Uruguay-England score and almost everything for that game right didn't get Sturridge as England's scorer lol, that makes 13/23 so far on the tournament. Tmrw's predictions:

Italy 2-Costa Rica 1
Balotelli, Marchisio
Campbell

Switzerland 2-France 1
Shaqiri, Drmic
Benzema

Ecuador 2-Honduras 0
E. Valencia, A. Valencia

1/3 today (14/26 on the tournament thus far). Predictions for tomorrow:

Argentina 2-Iran 1
Messi, Aguero
Dejagah