Worcester Sharks News & Discussion V

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Hellebuyck is looking good tonight. Karlsson made a really nice play to strip the defender. Don't know who he passed to, but he threw it to Tarasov, who is lucky he didn't get cranked.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Sharks in general are dominating. Tarasov and Tierney have been good. Man they've got wheels.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Tierney & Tarasov looked like they have some pretty good chemistry!

It's highly unlikely to happen barring injuries but I'd really like to see what Tarasov can do in the NHL. He can absolutely dominate at the AHL at times and it seems like he could be a scoring threat at the next level if given a chance (and if he can stay healthy).

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley

It's highly unlikely to happen barring injuries but I'd really like to see what Tarasov can do in the NHL. He can absolutely dominate at the AHL at times and it seems like he could be a scoring threat at the next level if given a chance (and if he can stay healthy).

I am so wanting to see what he can do with the big team, but probably gonna have to wait until next year.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012

From the limited viewing I got of him the other day, wow. At times he looked like the best player on the ice. I think he has the potential to be a top 6 scorer. Good speed, skating, hands, shot.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
The WorSharks have reassigned defenseman Nick Jones to the Indy Fuel (ECHL). He was scoreless in one game for Worcester during his recall

I saw that you were expecting a WorSharks transaction and with TK going back on IR I was really hoping it was Tierney/Hamilton/Tarasov being recalled.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I believe recalling a player after 5pm saves a day against the cap...just throwing that out there, of course.

I'll continue to hope it happens then. I can't imagine the org cares about the cap hit but I guess that extra day of NHL $$ for a player might matter., or not.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
Aaron Dell has been reassigned to the Allen Americans (ECHL).

I'm a little surprised defenseman Andrew Blazek, signed to a PTO a couple weeks ago, is still with the team. Hoping to find out more on that tonight.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
I just tweeted this:

I won't be shocked if Aaron Dell & JP Anderson switch places, with Anderson going to the Allen Americans for some playing time.

I don't know if it's that I just convinced myself it's going to happen, or if the seeds of this were planted a few days ago and I'm now just becoming aware that's likely San Jose's plan so they can get Anderson a ton more playing time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad