Worcester Sharks News & Discussion V

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
When the new players you brought in suddenly begin doing what the old players you got rid of were doing the answer is obvious...well, obvious to everyone but Doug Wilson.

There have been a couple of games recently where it looked like Sommer hockey was back but I thought Worcester was really, really good yesterday and were just unlucky that none of their grade A scoring chances went in the net.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
They really haven't looked very good since before Veterans Day.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suddenly a fan of Sommer. They were awful against Manchester and LV but I thought they were good yesterday.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
Former WorSharks forward Curt Gogol with a hat trick tonight for Iowa vs Rockford....well, sort of. :laugh:

He got a game misconduct for a charging major, a game misconduct for getting into two fights, and a game misconduct for three majors in a game...45 PIMs.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
Former WorSharks forward Yanni Gourde was named the CCM/AHL Player of the Month for November. Gourde went 9-9-18 +13 in 13 games with Syracuse. Gourde had more goals, assist, and points in 13 games than any WorSharks player has had all season.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Former WorSharks forward Yanni Gourde was named the CCM/AHL Player of the Month for November. Gourde went 9-9-18 +13 in 13 games with Syracuse. Gourde had more goals, assist, and points in 13 games than any WorSharks player has had all season.

:facepalm:

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!

to bad we did not have the patience for this guy...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad