GDT: WJC: United States Vs Slovakia | December 26th @ 7:30PM MT

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
They might not have the most high end skill in the tournament, but it seems like all 4 lines and all three pairings are dangerous. There's no drop off unlike some of the other tournament favourites.
I was skeptical of their offensive ability going into this tournament and after watching them against Finland but they look plenty dangerous tonight , have loved their skating and passing tonight, very sharp.

It's against a slovak team that is young and raw but still, they have been impressive.

Reactions: John Agar

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Well, looks like I’m done for the night. It’s -35 Celsius here and a discovered a couple of water lines are frozen up, so as they say in Letterkenny.
6EBE0411-9579-43B2-B6A8-645D38C53862.gif

Been nice having competitive hockey on again and fun posting with many of you today in the GDT’s. See you folks tomorrow.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Seriously why is Fenes playing 3 04 players together? Just doesn’t make sense to me. You need to spread out young guys with older players. Kaslik, Myklukha and Chromiak should not all be on the same line. Also Chromiak invisible

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Well, looks like I’m done for the night. It’s -35 Celsius here and a discovered a couple of water lines are frozen up, so as they say in Letterkenny.
View attachment 493658

Been nice having competitive hockey on again and fun posting with many of you today in the GDT’s. See you folks tomorrow.

Good luck GP. Hope there isn't too much damage.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Chromiak has been pretty poor this year in junior, hopefully he has a strong tournament and can turn things around.

Reactions: Pomee

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
View attachment 493658

The entire Province of Alberta is under an extreme cold warning!

Crazy!

Also a lot of BC

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hopefully this counts. Slovaks have been pushing.

Edit: looks close but that’ll be a high stick

Reactions: Czechboy

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
View attachment 493658

Good luck brother. Merry Christmas to you and your family GP.

Reactions: Cellee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad