GDT: WJC, NYE, Slovakia vs USA, 6am EST

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
this is getting really ugly. Once again we fail to play for 60 minutes.
The Yanks have 10 first round NHL draft picks.
If they don't win gold they'll all be headed to Alaska for a 'conditioning ' stint

Pieck

Dec 13, 2017
BC
Remember this game in the second period?

How on earth does it end 9-2… or worse

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
Not able to watch but are Casey & Moore not playing? I don’t see any stats from them!

Well I see a 1st period assist but with 10 goals, these 2 must be riding the pine or something.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
You were waiting for this moment for three long years or so. Glad you have it since your team is pathetic.
I was not waiting on anything, this Slovakian team is overrated, my -2.5 bet went through nicely and somehow the Slovakian posters actually believe that their team is dominating when they're 5 goals down.

It literally makes me chuckle to read these kinds of posts.

Good luck against Finland

peto10

Sep 29, 2011
Slovakia
Bez názvu.png

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Nazar has 8 primary assists in 4 games and he wasn’t on a regular powerplay unit until today. Just obscene to have this kind of talent down the lineup
He's been zipping that puck around, threading more needles than my grandma's knitting club.

Chicken shit Slovaks
start your top goalie
You have to wonder if he's sick or injured?

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Never expected this… unacceptable performance from Slovaks. 6-2 7-2 fine but they’ve totally tapped out here.
Don’t think I’ve ever seen such a collapse in all the years I’ve watched this tournament.

Tough to have much confidence after this result

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad