GDT: WJC, NYE, Finland vs Sweden, 8:30 EST

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Finalnd get away with the trip on the empty net and then get the equalizer!

Crazy for this game and massive impact on the tournament overall

What a gift for the US from those refs.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
So true.

And when our best is Helenius born 2006, Kiviharju injured. Hemming 2006 born as well. Vali complete trash today unfortunately. Top of that? Bad coach. So yeah, you are very right. Last but not least, when Nyman has been very bad this tournament. A player I had high hopes on.

Also Lekkerimäki their best player has a Finnish name heheh, always funny and satisfying.
Well, I called Nyman out lol!

Finalnd get away with the trip on the empty net and then get the equalizer!

Crazy for this game and massive impact on the tournament overall

What a gift for the US from those refs.
Please, then it's even in this game. Have you even watched or followed it? Lol!

Reactions: king89

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
Really tough call or no call there. Not sure what it should have been, but it certainly changed the game big time either way.

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Swedes used to do this against Finns all the time, getting a clutch goal in the end to tie it up.

We shall see what happens on the OT.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Helenius stands out in this game with his smarts and ability to be cheeky in tight situations. One of the biggest prospects on ice tonight, he's special after all.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
More than in Finland ;)
I'm sure there are tens of thousands of Lekkerimäkis in Finland as well 😛

"Harrison spinner vidare på vår gemensamma historia. Enligt honom så vet få att stora delar av västra Sverige koloniserades av finska kolonister från Savolax och Tavastland på 1600-talet och att stora delar av befolkningen talade finska till tidigt 1900-tal."

;)

• Haha
Reactions: Fossy21

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Get the f***en shootout going already.. holy hell.. first period is half over in Czech/Swiss game and they have yet to get shootout started.lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad