F Roman Rizvanov - CSKA Moskva, Russia U16 (2025 Draft)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Roman Rizvanov was Ryabkin’s teammate at the RD tournaments. Both players look to have been feeding off each other for both tournaments and were among the leaders in points in the tournaments - I would appreciate any insight.

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Got to finally watch him play - really good offensive forward, with phenomenal vision with a hell of a shot. I can without any doubt see him being a first round level talent.

Should note that he has 18 goals and 24 points in 10 games in the Russian U16 league so far this season.

If he continues his current pace he could come close to Matvei Michkov’s goal scoring totals at the same age In the U16 league.

Here is a video of him scoring off an insane Karlsson Hail Mary Pass

Reactions: BKarchitect

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Got to finally watch him play - really good offensive forward, with phenomenal vision with a hell of a shot. I can without any doubt see him being a first round level talent.

Should note that he has 18 goals and 24 points in 10 games in the Russian U16 league so far this season.

If he continues his current pace he could come close to Matvei Michkov’s goal scoring totals at the same age In the U16 league.

Here is a video of him scoring off an insane Karlsson Hail Mary Pass

Michkov at the same age scored 70 goals in 26 games. It's almost 3 goals/game, not 2 goals/game. His PPG was 4+/game not 2.5 points/game.

Rizvanov is closer to Demidov than Michkov.

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Michkov at the same age scored 70 goals in 26 games. It's almost 3 goals/game, not 2 goals/game. His PPG was 4+/game not 2.5 points/game.

Rizvanov is closer to Demidov than Michkov.
Just wanted to get a name out there to drum up some exitment around the kid. You’re absolutely right though - I should have used Demidov in my example.

Should note he is quite clearly above the second highest scorer in the league - he has more goals than the #2 scorer has points and his play against the Woman’s National team matches up with those stats.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad