GDT: WJC, NYE, Finland vs Sweden, 8:30 EST

LaMasquerade

Mar 11, 2018
Tampere
Should be easy win for Sweden. I just hope Finland starts to look like a team instead of disjointed bunch of forward trios and D duos like so far.. Would be cool to be the only team to score against Sweden in group stage!

Interesting to see who will be goalie today for team Finland.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
LET'S GET GOING Leijonat! My brain says 9-1 to Sweden but my heart can not agree. I hope the heart is right this time. Sisua!

Surprised by Kokko getting benched when the D was horrendous in front of him. Well, well, tsemppiä Vali!

Reactions: Czechboy and king89

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Männistö is a warrior out there. Has earned his spot even if he's not the biggest name nor skilled out there. Kovaa työtä!

Reactions: king89

Cake Eater

Jan 19, 2022
Sweden wearing two different colours of blue is a choice. Woof. Why embarrass a glorious uniform?

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Wow, Joona Väisänen ice cold with the puck? If it would be the playoffs I would've shat my pants lol.

Männistö is a warrior out there. Has earned his spot even if he's not the biggest name nor skilled out there. Kovaa työtä!
YEEEEES! MÄNNISTÖ! Our best player so far this tournament and mostly because of heart, effort and grit. Love it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad