GDT: WJC, NYE, Finland vs Sweden, 8:30 EST

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Yeah, the Sweden penalty was a soft one that Lassila sold, that sticktheft was the refs way of evening it up i guess
I feel like it may be giving them too much credit for their handle on the game, to suggest they missed the call on purpose haha but it's good to see the ineptitude balance out

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I’d have no issue with that call in a vacuum, but how much they’ve allowed stick interferences all tournament long it’s bit weird to call that one.

4-3…

Reactions: heksagon and Svedu

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Hopefully the team can play like in the first period with a good Kokko behind them.

Kokko was good when the team was even worse than this. Or should I write much worse than this.

Reactions: king89

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Vali has looked bad all game, he is constantly over-commiting to one side and leaving 2/3 of the net open, been real lucky Sweden hasn’t been able to capitalize on any of those occasions.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
To be fair, I'm shocked it's a one goal game still because of earlier showings and the fact that Vali hasn't even been okay today. He has been quite bad if not awful.

So... This could be something positive in a quarter if we get a good goalie and completely counted off. Who knows...

But please, Mikkola show some f*cking fire please. You sheep looking s**, nah just kidding I'm not going so far.

Vali has looked bad all game, he is constantly over-commiting to one side and leaving 2/3 of the net open, been real lucky Sweden hasn’t been able to capitalize any of those occasions.
Spot on! Exactly this. Also looking small because of those hefty side to side movements.

Reactions: OKR and king89

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Swedes woke up to play, absolutely dominated that period after the first periods Finnish dominance.

Great setup for an entertaining 3rd period!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad