GDT: WJC - Latvia vs Canada, Dec 27, 2023

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I'm turning this crap off and why would the Schedule makers have Team Canada playing Team Latvia with both teams playing the backend of a double...Have Team Canada play 10 games in 5 nights and a rested Latvia team plays once in that time...and the result would be the same sadly

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I'm turning this crap off and why would the Schedule makers have Team Canada playing Team Latvia with both teams playing the backend of a double...Have Team Canada play 10 games in 5 nights and a rested Latvia team plays once in that time...and the result would be the same sadly

First time watching the world jrs?

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Does everyone go home with a trophy and a cookie? This is the World Championships.As far as I’m concerned there should be a cup for the winners and that is all…no second and third bullshit….

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Let's freaking go. No mercy.

Sweep the leg Canada...

Lol...

sweep the leg.gif

Reactions: deleted user

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Latvia has decided to go down in a blaze of glory even if they have produce that blaze themselves & then jump into it while Canada eats popcorn on the bench.

• Haha
Reactions: GrizzLeaf

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
as a Bruins season ticket holder who has seen a lot of Poitras - it’s amazing but he’s better in NHL than here
Thats usually the case. These aren't NHL style games. Even the CHL plays more of a pro game than this tournament. Gritty guys have to lay off and limit what makes them good, so do some skill players.

Reactions: DKH

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1