GDT: WJC - Latvia vs Canada, Dec 27, 2023

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Canada does what it needs.

Good for Rousseau to get the shutout even if its against Lativa, I thought he played really well against Finland the other day.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The tournament tie breaker is goals for, then goals against, then goal differential.

Gotta keep scoring in case we get a tie in wins at the top of the division
Change this archaic format and not allow poor teams like Latvia and Norway compete unless they have a Orr,LaFleur,Beliveau,MRichard,Gretzky,Howe,Hull, McSaviour like players otherwise...

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
gif.gif

not sure what conclusions you can draw from this one other than Macklin Celebrini is good at ice hockey

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Team Canada should send a team from Nunavut, NWT, and Yukon to play Team Latvia then it might be a sawoff

There is some good players at younger ages up there...

Just not the numbers... nor the competition to elevate them in numbers...

The really good ones get to play a lot of hockey as they have to play up against older kids to get the games...

Some of these kids make it to the WHL...

Reactions: wetcoast

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Happy for the result sad for Hockey when teams like this Team Latvia get their heads handed to them constantly...that's not competition but a Slaughter
Happy we won in a tournament against anyone.. I always want victory. I love our team. Nobody hot dogged or disrespected anyone. We played the game. Nothing more.

Have a great day, dude.

Reactions: Zebra and nucks88

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Happy for the result sad for Hockey when teams like this Team Latvia get their heads handed to them constantly...that's not competition but a Slaughter

Give it a few weeks and those Latvian kids will never forget the experience and remember it positively the rest of their lives...

I did mention the Yukon and Nunavut players playing 'up' in order to progress as players...

Wasn't a casual statement...

Some of these Latvian kids will play in the KHL... the Liiga or SHL...

Or like Dylan Cozens... the NHL...

Reactions: Bedards Dad

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
If you listen to Gord a lot, he talks about pronunciations all the time. I would be stunned if he hadn't asked Macklin how he'd like it pronounced.
Aye, and if he was to say it's another way of pronouncing it.. it'll be so. He seems like a young man that is well spoken and I have a suspicion he's assertive enough to say if it's being said wrong.

Reactions: Fraser28

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really wonder about TSN's stat policies...

Downgrade Celebrini in placement on their post game stats chart because he only has one goal...

Versus 5 total points...

Those 4 assists apparently don't count to the TSN Stat police...

:laugh:

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Well if its pronounced Celebrate like then its because Canadians have butchered his last name for decades,maybe Generations...Gord Miller is a moron or as Bugs Bunny would say Maroon
It's almost as if you ignore that he's a Canadian. I'm willing to bet mom and dad also identify as Canadian. Lol. If they say it the way you have issue with, are they then the problem? In your mind, I mean.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00