GDT: WJC, Jan. 2: Sweden vs. Switzerland, 7:30 p.m. local, 1:30 p.m. EST

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
hello any boty. please close this tournaments team sweden already. they play @ swedenland and they put arrangements there home team surviving. Any boty hello! this cheating big time. listen..i put television on watching swe sui at end of regulars. they put sui player to holdbox at end for nothing. just beacause hometeam swe must winning game. sui player doing nothing. he only pointed @ swe player. coach looking surprise mode on. no goal. @ overtime sui player to getting free line to go head a head @ goaltender, he hooked and loosing puck. no penalty. after this sui player doing nothing and they troll penalty again of nothing. goal came. coach at sui going crazy . at juniors they cheat this year. swe must survive. they pay for this. team swe suck. horribull

sir avgard hovckeyprofessor

Pieck

Dec 13, 2017
BC
How do people still enjoy reffing discussions (aside from immediately when the penalty happens) I don’t get it

Reactions: allroundfan

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
That's what Dionicio was called for.

Do you see where his stick is?
1704231515179.png

Show me a picture of Muller getting hooked/slash on hands/stick.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
So you don't watch tournaments. More often that not they get the benefit of bad calls.
why would the refs wanna help sweden? Its Canada who is ruling IIHF not sweden

If the Sweden does not win the Gold with this blatant and bias officiating they will never win

If the Sweden does not win the Gold with this blatant and bias officiating they will never win
The refs did n0t help Sweden win the gold back in 2012, maybe u dont remember?

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Do you see where his stick is?
View attachment 794535

Show me a picture of Muller getting hooked/slash on hands/stick.

His stick is on his arm, not the hand or stick. But even if, this is not a must call in OT and after having let go everything all game long.

Swedish sticks were in Muller's skates which isn't where they're supposed to be.

Janvonpobben

Sep 15, 2021

Chill. Canada has cheated with the refs many times. Dont throw rocks in a glass house.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
His stick is on his arm, not the hand or stick. But even if, this is not a must call in OT and after having let go everything all game long.

Swedish sticks were in Muller's skates which isn't where they're supposed to be.

No way.

Does that not interfere with his hand or stick, you see the picture right? Or did it not get posted.

Janvonpobben

Sep 15, 2021
This is the best day of my life, first canada goes out early and then salty canadians in here throws a hissy fit.

NA na na na

Reactions: YippieKaey

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00