GDT: Winterpeg Jets at Ottawa Senators - 3PM - CBC / Sportsnet / TVAS - Cool your Jets Edition

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Very solid effort against the best team in the league right now. I'm impressed.

Last 5 games, very solid metrics. We are really starting to play the right way. Not so much the result for me but the process. It really sucks that we have been stuck with DJ Dorion for so long because of the never ending Melnyk era transition to selling the team.

We're playing much smarter and much tighter, don't give nearly as much space as we used to during the DJ era

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
C-tier refs today
Amazes me that the league and teams are so focused on 'analytics' from a player perspective but appear to completely ignore officiating analytics. It would be nice if they could assess (and fix) the seeming disparity in officiating, how certain teams get crapped on and others favoured by the league. Nobody can convince me that certain teams never get the benefit of any doubt whereas other teams always get favourable treatment. Just look at the Leafs 'hand pass' call the other day that gave them the win. Anybody believe the Sens would have got that same call? (grumpy older guy)

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
1705790332707.gif

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Korpisalo great third. Weak backhand but backhands notoriously hard to stop!

How do we have two prime chances and no shot lol. Chabot does not need to play 3 on 3

Reactions: LiseL

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
Such a Sens ending to their best defensive effort in ages. Oh well, good game overall.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad