GDT: Winterpeg Jets at Ottawa Senators - 3PM - CBC / Sportsnet / TVAS - Cool your Jets Edition

Sens in Process

Oct 1, 2012
Chabot and JBD were by far the worst pairing. I have no idea why people are so invested JBD over Hammer at this point, like it really matters. JBD, Branny and one of Chabot or Chychrun have to go.

Good to see Korpi play well. Hellebuyck is a stud, but we hit two posts; Sanderson beat him clean from 60 feet out.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Ottawa hasn’t really generated anything laterally. Everything on the perimeter. Hellebuyck is a good goaltender and the jets defend well in front of him. You don’t give up 2.38 goals a game without both.
The all situations shot chart in this game is hilarious. They are playing well but the jets have been really strong defensivelyView attachment 806916
To be expected tho. Even if this team was playing up to its potential we would be hard pressed to win this clean. We played a great game. That brain fart by chabot following the puck and leaving that dude right in front of the net was bad. But other than that? Nothing wrong defensively. Like. That’s the game of the year. Sad we didn’t win.

Jbd is not very good. Every forward had a good game.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Chabot and JBD were by far the worst pairing. I have no idea why people are so invested JBD over Hammer at this point, like it really matters. JBD, Branny and one of Chabot or Chychrun have to go.

Good to see Korpi play well. Hellebuyck is a stud, but we hit two posts; Sanderson beat him clean from 60 feet out.
Because Hamonic is that bad lmao

Upgrade on jbd. I'm game for it. But it's no coincidence that korpisolo has looked a lot better in games where Hamonic isn't on the ice

Reactions: Bileur and DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

There’s not much of a difference between them but jbd is better. Margins are small at this point tho. I wanna see guenette

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
I think we have our guy honestly and we can’t hire him until the Marlies season is over
Coach Gruden.

I would be shocked if he wasn’t Staios choice.
I know nothing about Gruden in all honestly... My only concern there is that it would be yet another unproven NHL level coach. Could still keep JM around as an advisor if he rights the team this year, but not sure it that would work longer term.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Why didn’t he throw Sanderson out there again. We saw chabot for a prolonged period and then chychrun. I think

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
Only thing I would compla
Ottawa hasn’t really generated anything laterally. Everything on the perimeter. Hellebuyck is a good goaltender and the jets defend well in front of him. You don’t give up 2.38 goals a game without both.
The all situations shot chart in this game is hilarious. They are playing well but the jets have been really strong defensively.
They showed a stat in the third where the Jets are like currently on a 35 game streak of allowing 3 or less goals... think they are number 5 on the history record. Something like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00