GDT: Winterpeg Jets at Ottawa Senators - 3PM - CBC / Sportsnet / TVAS - Cool your Jets Edition

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I mean I guess, I have had a couple drinks but I really thought he has been physical and hard on the fore check this game something I have been criticizing him for all season so it's good to see.
All good. He has hustled ..I was not critical of his whole game .. just talking about the missed clear under pressure

Reactions: WallyD and 2CHAINZ

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Very solid effort against the best team in the league right now. I'm impressed.
Can't be mad about this game. Got saves when we needed them, played a pretty good defensive game vs one of the leagues best.

Stützle ot winner book it

Reactions: Cosmix

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
If the organization is serious about winning, Sanderson, Zub and Chychrun will be kept on the backend while Chabot, Brannstrom, JBD and Hamonic will be fired into the sun.

Sanderson - Zub
Chychrun - xxx
Kleven - xxx

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Yeah honestly this gives me hope Jacques and Daniel's coaching might finally be getting through to the players. Really helps that we got solid tending too.
I honestly believe a top pick on an ELC isn't the worst thing for this team. This management needs to figure out the back end and bottom 6 thus offseason. We are clearly better than our position in the standings.

Reactions: PlayOn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad