Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread Part II - BarSALEona

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
- Sky is reporting that Augsburg are working hard to bring in Jens Cajuste. It's weird seeing them splashing around cash...hopefully the money helps them play a less hideous brand of football. They are also being rumored to be working on bringing TSG's Kevin Vogt back to Augsburg.

- Gladbach are set to secure their next Hertha academy prospect with 2003-born CB, Jamil Najjar, coming in the summer. With rumors connecting them to Hinteregger...which I hope are just rumors...

Last edited:

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
- Sky is reporting that Augsburg are working hard to bring in Jens Cajuste. It's weird seeing them splashing around cash...hopefully the money helps them play a less hideous brand of football. They are also being rumored to be working on bringing TSG's Kevin Vogt back to Augsburg.

- Gladbach are set to secure their next Hertha academy prospect with 2003-born CB, Jamil Najjar, coming in the summer. With rumors connecting them to Hinteregger...which I hope are just rumors...

Maybe Augsburg just told their American investor that Cajuste is American, they just forgot to mention he is cap tied to Sweden.

Reactions: ecemleafs and cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Totally love Cajuste. I drafted him last year in my keeper league.

I like what I've seen, looks like he'd give that Augsburg midfield some class that they badly need.

They are one of the ugliest teams in the BuLi that doesn't suck. Very tough, resilient, and combative, but badly lacking in technical quality & creativity.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

They want Barca to today a portion they also want to include a buy option.

also apparently two epl teams want him

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Excited to see how him and Buendia link in Gerrard's system..

Assuming the option for a purchase is going to be pretty low if we are covering that much of his wages.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
@John Pedro Is this guy anything good? Seems strange to come to the CPL as a Brazilian youth representative.

Never seen him play, tbh

looking at his club history, he's been at some really good clubs but didn't stick for some reason. Vitória, Palmeiras, Bahia and Fluminense are all top sides when it comes to youth development. I guess it worth the bet, tho.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Never seen him play, tbh

looking at his club history, he's been at some really good clubs but didn't stick for some reason. Vitória, Palmeiras, Bahia and Fluminense are all top sides when it comes to youth development. I guess it worth the bet, tho.
Always interesting to see the different youth that comes to the CPL. Could be a good stepping stone to the MLS or even Europe.

Reactions: John Pedro

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden

Cajuste to Reims for about 10M€ according to Swedish paper Aftonbladet

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Rennes tried to get Cajuste really hard last summer but were asked for more than 15M€.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad