Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread Part II - BarSALEona

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Luckiest thing that happened to Barcelona this season was Coutinho getting called up by Brazil. That doesnt happen he probably is content to play the odd game for Barcelona.
He got called up by brasil? When? Either way I don’t think he ever minded leaving but Koeman was counting on him lol

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Don't know the story with him, but he should consider himself lucky that the mighty club wants him.

Vlahovic will go to a top European club, it is Arsenal who would be lucky if the player decided for the Gunners. The thing is, there are all the top clubs on him.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Aston Villa beat Arsenal for the Buendia signing and now are going to beat them to the Coutinho signing. Oh my!

Reactions: S E P H

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
- Caci to Frankfurt is done.
- FC VW have secured Jakub Kaminski.
- Brighton have purchased Kacper Kozlowski & loaned him out for the rest of the season.
- A Bild reporter tweeted that BVB won't be making any additions in the winter; meaning no Zakaria or Demir.

- Meanwhile Cho to BVB is rumored to be getting close for 20M; guessing that's for the summer.
- St. Etienne is reported to be talking to BVB about Bürki & Mainz about Mateta.
- Puchacz, who despite his great name has struggled to break through for us given Gießelmann's great campaign, is being linked to Trapzonspor.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
BVB is not getting Cho for 20M€. Mark my words. Angers is asking for 40+.
St Etienne not after Burki. They just got Bernardoni on loan.

EDIT : I read Angers would agree to a 20M transfer if they get a loan back.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
BVB is not getting Cho for 20M€. Mark my words. Angers is asking for 40+.
St Etienne not after Burki. They just got Bernardoni on loan.

EDIT : I read Angers would agree to a 20M transfer if they get a loan back.

That would make sense given the report from BILD that BVB wouldn't be making any winter additions.

Also wouldn't surprise me if that 20M figure is just the upfront portion, without including any add-ons.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
- Caci to Frankfurt is done.
- FC VW have secured Jakub Kaminski.
- Brighton have purchased Kacper Kozlowski & loaned him out for the rest of the season.
- A Bild reporter tweeted that BVB won't be making any additions in the winter; meaning no Zakaria or Demir.

- Meanwhile Cho to BVB is rumored to be getting close for 20M; guessing that's for the summer.
- St. Etienne is reported to be talking to BVB about Bürki & Mainz about Mateta.
- Puchacz, who despite his great name has struggled to break through for us given Gießelmann's great campaign, is being linked to Trapzonspor.
Wow, they got the player in front of LFC. Amazing prospect and talent.

Now that being said, wtf are LFC doing, they cannot compete with Brighton for talent now.

Reactions: Basement Cat

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
It depends who you ask, the point is that he knows he can choose where to go in all probability, and I don't think he chooses Arsenal.

What other top clubs are in need of a striker and won't be distracted by going after Haaland in the summer? I'm not saying Arsenal will get him, but I don't think there are going to be as many clubs going after him.

Reactions: Incubajerks

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
What other top clubs are in need of a striker and won't be distracted by going after Haaland in the summer? I'm not saying Arsenal will get him, but I don't think there are going to be as many clubs going after him.

I think that as for Haaland with Vlahovic we are beyond need, here the difficulties are the price and the fact that he still has another year on his contract. The bad thing with Vlahovic is his entourage because they are in the package too. But I must honestly say that even knowing that he will not stay, he plays every game like a lion. He has impressed me a lot in the last six months, I am very curious to see what will happen with him.

There have already been offers from United, I think City, I know Barca are very interested, Atletico Madrid have already made an important offer but he does not like the destination. Juventus would make false papers to get jim but I don't think this time Commisso sells it to them. The attackers' market will be very interesting this summer, when Mbappè's decisions are known, the cages will open.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If Mbappe leaves (and maybe even if he doesn't), PSG will be interested in a true 9. Icardi is likely gone after his penis turmoils.

Reactions: Peen

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Vlahovic will go to a top European club, it is Arsenal who would be lucky if the player decided for the Gunners. The thing is, there are all the top clubs on him.
He's having a tremendous season so he will be rumoured to all the top clubs, but I expect all of them to go after and start a bidding war with Mbappe and Haaland instead leaving Arsenal a free ride to Vlahovic. Real, Barca, City, Bayern, and/or Juve aren't going to go after Dusan when there are more prized gems on the availability board, no?!

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
He's having a tremendous season so he will be rumoured to all the top clubs, but I expect all of them to go after and start a bidding war with Mbappe and Haaland instead leaving Arsenal a free ride to Vlahovic. Real, Barca, City, Bayern, and/or Juve aren't going to go after Dusan when there are more prized gems on the availability board, no?!

Hmmm no, because there are teams that already know they won't get Mbappè and Haaland and will go hard after him.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Half of those teams can't afford Haaland or Mbappe. City, PSG, Real, and maybe Barca are the only clubs in the mix for them.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hmmm no, because there are teams that already know they won't get Mbappè and Haaland and will go hard after him.
Not all teams will get them and that is true, but not all the top clubs need a striker though, where Arsenal is one club that does. We had a fall out with our captain, who isn't even being dressed as a sub and Laca is like five months from leaving on a free. The need is there and as I mentioned before, the rich clubs who need a #9 will use their time and effort to get the players on the top of their shortlists first using valuable resources and time, while Arsenal will use that same resources and time to go after Vlahovic from the start. If I may ask you, which club wealthier than Arsenal will go after Vlahovic before Haaland and Mbappe?

If Mbappe leaves (and maybe even if he doesn't), PSG will be interested in a true 9. Icardi is likely gone after his penis turmoils.
This is one unique year where many very valuable #9's can be available. Who is to say that PSG wants Vlahovic over someone like Lautaro? And if PSG gets Dusan, then Arsenal can go after Lautaro or get a superior 40-goal potential Icardi instead. His penis has the power to win the CL title alone. Arsenal has many options in these next two windows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad