Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread Part II - BarSALEona

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Coutinho looks miserable in that photo lol. He probably told his teammates he would never play for an Aston Villa-team and look at what happened lol.

Opposing fans should start to tremble because that's as legit of a source as you can get. I love all three targets, CLewin is probably the most unrealistic except if he's unsettled at Everton.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Opposing fans should start to tremble because that's as legit of a source as you can get. I love all three targets, CLewin is probably the most unrealistic except if he's unsettled at Everton.
I would take any of those three at this point. Sell Auba if you can and keep Laca

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Arsenal are clear top four favorites if they sign Vlahovic. They are the closest after the top three of breaking into that top 3. With Vlahovic and a good summer window, I don't think being competitive with those teams is impossible for next season.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Arsenal are clear top four favorites if they sign Vlahovic. They are the closest after the top three of breaking into that top 3. With Vlahovic and a good summer window, I don't think being competitive with those teams is impossible for next season.
Agreed and based on how Arsenal did the last window I have little more faith in recruitment than past years.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Way Brexit Business :)

regarding LFC
Rice is very good but he plays the same position as Fabinho. Don’t think Rice next to Fabinho makes a ton of sense. Especially at his price tag.

Tchoumeni makes more sense for LFC. Rice makes more sense for Utd in theory. Who knows what Utd will look like next year but Rice is basically systemproof if he is the primary DM

Chelsea really needs to get Rice with their ageing Jorginho and Kante, who could still bring in some decent fee if sold next summer. Gilmour, Gallagher, Rice and Mount would be unprecedentedly great and set them up for the next ten years. And added to them there would be Loftus Cheek and Kovacic for a while still

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Bad move by Cagliari in their relegation race if they let Godin go, he's been injured a lot this year but he's still their second best defender for me. And last year he was one of the main reasons they stayed up. He's not even close to being the Godin of old but he's still better than most their players.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Official:
- Blanco from Frankfurt to Barca B
- Piatek from Hertha to Fiorentina

Speculation:
- Freiburg & Sampdoria are discussing a Grifo-transfer
- Thuram to Inter continues to gain steam in the german press

- Sport1 is reporting that highly rated 2004er, Marcel Wenig, has refused an extension with Bayern; as has been speculated since the fall. He's been linked to Frankfurt a lot but Sport1 added Dortmund to the teams fighting for his signature.

The kid gets Goretzka comps and is playing up to that prototype this year; scoring a goal every three games at both the u19 & u23 levels.

- Kicker citing the Athletic says that Arsenal turned down a "fair" offer for Nketiah from BMG. According to kicker Gladbach is still interested in bringing him in this summer and will continue working for his signature despite competition from Crystal Palace & Brighton.

Last edited:

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo

He's pretty good.

His biggest flaw right now is consistency, or lack of. When he's on his game he bosses around the midfield. He's good defensively, but shines with the ball on his feet. He's similar to Bruno Guimarães, but Bruno's better at creating scoring chances as he's got great eye and technique for through balls, Danilo more of deep lying playmaker press-resistant guy that has nice touch on long balls

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He's pretty good.

His biggest flaw right now is consistency, or lack of. When he's on his game he bosses around the midfield. He's good defensively, but shines with the ball on his feet. He's similar to Bruno Guimarães, but Bruno's better at creating scoring chances as he's got great eye and technique for through balls, Danilo more of deep lying playmaker press-resistant guy that has nice touch on long balls
So kind of like the Brasilian Wilshere?

Going to be interesting to see wehre Costa ends up!
Costa is the type of player who should've gotten into hockey instead of football. Sort of has that Milan Lucic personality in just being a straight up prick/thug.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad