Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread Part II - BarSALEona

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
So kind of like the Brasilian Wilshere?

Costa is the type of player who should've gotten into hockey instead of football. Sort of has that Milan Lucic personality in just being a straight up prick/thug.

yeahh kind of, but he isn't as skilled as Wilshere was. A bigger Fred isn't a terrible comp, either.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Oh no, not liking that comparison lol! I am very much a person who thinks Fred is an absolutely horrendous player, wish you said Casemiro instead hahaha.

I'm not a Fred guy either lol

it's just the way he plays/moves on the pitch. He's effective yet isn't like when you see him play you go OMG such a skilled guy like Wilshere. His ceilling is pretty high, just 20y old and has won back to back Libertadores being very important to his side. Would be a nice get for us.

Reactions: S E P H

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The drama of the footballing world is always so fun. "Ronaldo holds crisis talks". Just a golden headline.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't blame Ronaldo, he's starting to wear down a bit due to his age and doesn't have too many prime goalscoring years left. I have no problem with him wanting to win now and if he does want that, he should come to the Arsenal as a sub.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh wow, remember when I said Kolo Muani was close to Frankfurt on a free this upcoming summer? I was surprised given some teams interested that the guy insisted on going to Frankfurt.
Well turns out he signed a pre-contract in OCTOBER (he probably didn't think he'd have so many options now).
That is obviously perfectly illegal since he's only able to nagociate since january 1st.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

Any potential truth to this rumor? He's exactly the kind of midfielder that the Galaxy need, but it seems like we'd be reaching trying to get one of the better Ligue 1 midfielders

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Oh wow, remember when I said Kolo Muani was close to Frankfurt on a free this upcoming summer? I was surprised given some teams interested that the guy insisted on going to Frankfurt.
Well turns out he signed a pre-contract in OCTOBER (he probably didn't think he'd have so many options now).
That is obviously perfectly illegal since he's only able to nagociate since january 1st.

That sounds like some Frankfurt s***; they're pretty sketchy...also why I'm not surprised that Blanco felt like he got lied to when he was recruited...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad