Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic: NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 1, 2018 @ Citi Field - 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Ohhh, a blue jersey with a diagonal 'Rangers': how refreshing and original...
I know they dont have a lot of choice because historically that's all we've got by not really having a logo (and nobody wants to design something newa and screw it up), but damn it gets boring

Reactions: LeetchisGod

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
SKA_St._Petersburg_KHL_1.jpg

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Does anyone know if they're only gonna be selling Hank, McDonagh, and Zuc? I was just on the nhl shop and that's all I saw. I was kinda hoping to get a Skjei or Buch one.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I want a Grabner Winter Classic jersey but cannot find it anywhere online. Only Lundqvist, McDonagh and Zuccarello.

Yet, at the MSG store, they have all the players.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I imagine most of the usual good online places like IceJerseys, River City, etc. will get online stock soonish. They've had past outdoor games.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
No such thing as premiers anymore. adidas only makes “authentics” which aren’t actually what the players wear on the ice anyway. Fanatics makes what you’d call the replicas.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
The pics of "authentics" on NHL.com and the descriptions make me very nervous to buy one from them. I'd buy blank and then send it out for customization.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
The pics of "authentics" on NHL.com and the descriptions make me very nervous to buy one from them. I'd buy blank and then send it out for customization.

Yeah I wouldn’t order customized from NHL.com. MSG had the customization with nameplates and felt lettering and numbers so I’m going to get mine from them. I’m not gonna go the Arena Wear route since it’ll be extremely pricey and I don’t even know if they’re doing the jerseys for these games.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Yeah I wouldn’t order customized from NHL.com. MSG had the customization with nameplates and felt lettering and numbers so I’m going to get mine from them. I’m not gonna go the Arena Wear route since it’ll be extremely pricey and I don’t even know if they’re doing the jerseys for these games.
I don't intend on it. I will probably try to get my customizing done with ArenaWear (only because I live in WNY and I want to get at least the blank jersey before I come down for the game, and don't know if MSG takes direct mail ins for customizing. So I am wondering if the Adidas authentic from NHL.com blank still has all the authentic details as if I got it from MSG.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I don't intend on it. I will probably try to get my customizing done with ArenaWear (only because I live in WNY and I want to get at least the blank jersey before I come down for the game, and don't know if MSG takes direct mail ins for customizing. So I am wondering if the Adidas authentic from NHL.com blank still has all the authentic details as if I got it from MSG.

MSG does customizing during games but I doubt they do mail ins and I highly doubt they’d even have the felt lettering to customize it with.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
MSG does customizing during games but I doubt they do mail ins and I highly doubt they’d even have the felt lettering to customize it with.
Looks like I'm stuck with the one way of doing it for now. I don't mind spending a bit more for quality so I guess that's what I will have to do. I'm just kind of wary of even ordering a blank off of NHL.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille