Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic: NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 1, 2018 @ Citi Field - 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Furthermore, don't care what anyone says......but the statue of liberty was a breath of fresh air from the very basic "Rangers" strewn across from top left to bottom right.
At this point, I'd be down for a red jersey just to throw the league for a loop. From blueshirts to redshirts in one fell swoop.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Furthermore, don't care what anyone says......but the statue of liberty was a breath of fresh air from the very basic "Rangers" strewn across from top left to bottom right.
At this point, I'd be down for a red jersey just to throw the league for a loop. From blueshirts to redshirts in one fell swoop.

Yes to the Liberty, hell no to a red jersey.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Not bad. Id prefer a cleaner look with a few less stripes and no white collar bit but I kind of like it. Something about it also seems very European to me.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Thoughts: I like the jerseys though I would have preferred the NY patch be on the other shoulder. The white collar I like though it’s unforutnately thick because of the adizero jersey template. Other than that, I love the other aspects of the jersey.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Now to wait for the likes of IceJerseys/RiverCitySports/etc to get them so I can buy online and make sure I get sewn nameplates and whatnot.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Blank then ArenaWear comrade
True. I think the NHL store in Manhattan sends out to ArenaWear.

Not sure if the cost difference is enough to matter.

But I do like both of my jerseys that I've had customized by ArenaWear. Hmmmm...might stop by the NHL store on my way to work next week...

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
True. I think the NHL store in Manhattan sends out to ArenaWear.

Not sure if the cost difference is enough to matter.

But I do like both of my jerseys that I've had customized by ArenaWear. Hmmmm...might stop by the NHL store on my way to work next week...
I’ll be visiting and going to the WC. I need to get one of these as well. Authentic of course. Let me know what they look like if you go! Post pictures haha

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Premiers for me. Maybe when I get a pay raise and move to a place with lower rent, I'll get an authentic :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad