Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic: NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 1, 2018 @ Citi Field - 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
The Jerseys were supposedly just leaked.
6chh7laocnzz.jpg

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
While that could be it, I’m calling fake news on that one. The collar doesn’t align with the Buffalo jersey, is basically the exact jersey as the Home with different font and darker blue, and the shop.nhl.com description doesn’t align with the Sabres jersey (missing the year and color of the jersey). Even regular jerseys on the site display the color of the jersey in the description. So yeah, I’m calling bad photoshop here. Again, not too far off from what I saw though if that one does happen to be the jersey and not a prototype.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
While that could be it, I’m calling fake news on that one. The collar doesn’t align with the Buffalo jersey, is basically the exact jersey as the Home with different font and darker blue, and the shop.nhl.com description doesn’t align with the Sabres jersey (missing the year and color of the jersey). Even regular jerseys on the site display the color of the jersey in the description. So yeah, I’m calling bad photoshop here. Again, not too far off from what I saw though if that one does happen to be the jersey and not a prototype.
I know you won't tell, but I desperately need to see the real one, I am broken by the Rongos equipment manager at this point

he has won

Reactions: UnSandvich

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
Reminds me of the NHL 75th Ann. TBTC jerseys minus the white collar and two tone Ranger name.

View media item 795Reminds me of the NHL 75th Ann. TBTC jerseys minus the white collar and two tone Ranger name.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
IF those are the jerseys that’ll ruin the event for me. I was looking forward to a new cool jersey to get a zibanejad in

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
On phone so can’t embed but this is an official shirt that’s for sale. Look at the G compared to the one in that leaked jersey. It’s not the same font.

Edit - Guess it embeds automatically.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
On phone so can’t embed but this is an official shirt that’s for sale. Look at the G compared to the one in that leaked jersey. It’s not the same font.

Edit - Guess it embeds automatically.

Yeah, a lot of links embed automatically with the update to the website. Having Twitter links be one of those has made things super easy to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad