Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic: NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 1, 2018 @ Citi Field - 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I would be okay with the top one. Although i dont like the blue sleeve. Dont like the rest.

Actually dont mind the blue on the sleeve in the top one.

This is going to be a severe disappointment
They literally should just do this

0414-rangerslibertyxl_LRG.jpg

There is zero reasons as to why they shouldn't make an updated one

Reactions: Oak and Irishguy42

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Make it cream colored instead of white and I'm sold.
Nah I don't really like the cream outside of 2012 WC and our Heritage ones to be honest. That gives the old old school look, but the Liberties to me are the modern, shiny, eye grabber in comparison. Really they could just do the white Liberty to exact measurements and I'd be so happy.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Them wearing white as the home team is odd.

The jersey reveal is supposedly tomorrow.

Too bad we don't have Girardi anymore, because he and Joe were hilarious in the SS jersey reveal video.

Hope they do another funny reveal

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Finally! A blue jersey for an outdoor game. I love the Winter Classic jersey, but after the bland Stadium Series jersey I was hoping for something different.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
i was really hoping we would wear white....the NHL should switch back to home whites, im tired of seeing blue vs white every night at the garden....give me some damn color out there!!!

I still wear my white kovalev jersey every game

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Buffalo is the home team, so this will be the home team wearing white.

yes im well aware of that..........

i was making a general statement that all games should be played with the home team in white

in this particular case i would have enjoyed to wear white for the winter classic

stcatcs12

May 29, 2006
Fair enough. Royal blue then
Since the just revealed Buffalo jersey pretty much directly matches those hats that were released a few weeks ago, our jersey will be a navy version of the original 1926 jersey, with RANGERS diagonally in plain white font.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Since the just revealed Buffalo jersey pretty much directly matches those hats that were released a few weeks ago, our jersey will be a navy version of the original 1926 jersey, with RANGERS diagonally in plain white font.
Which would be disappointing imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad