Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Spacek is still very good value for where we drafted him. DeBrusk Bruin's 14th overall pick only has 3 more primary points than Spacek while playing for half the season on the same team. And atleast by purely statwatching he seems to have had a comparable season to Harkins who was much more highly touted.

I will say though, other than Connor the Jets 2015 draft class has had a meh season overall, not terrible but not overly exciting either

Better than the 2014 class - outside of Ehlers, it looked like a wasteland last year. At least De Leo has proven he's got some hope at the next level. The rest of that group is pretty underwhelming.

Of course the 2015 class had higher picks so expectations should be higher.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Better than the 2014 class - outside of Ehlers, it looked like a wasteland last year. At least De Leo has proven he's got some hope at the next level. The rest of that group is pretty underwhelming.

Of course the 2015 class had higher picks so expectations should be higher.

We can thank Devon Seto for that. Doesn't look quite as bad if you add Lemieux, I know we didn't draft him but we traded for him. Once you repopulate our draft board with the fruit of the Kane Bogo Ladd deals it looks awful close to an asset stack.

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Even if he wasn't with the org anymore, I would still care what he was up to. This still seems like the place to post stuff like that

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
My guide says red Deer vs Brandon tonight @ 7:30 on Shaw CH 304. Must be on CH 9 as well

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
He can pull the Blake Wheeler/ Justin Schultz UFA free agent move after 3 college years due to his 1 yr in the USHL after being drafted.
Lets see if he comes out to summer camp this July.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Poolman is staying in school, as per tsn1290

Damn, probably means he is done as a Jet. What a shame. NHL should change the rules to at the very least make these NCAA players reenter the draft if they don't sign, just like CHL players, to disincentivize kinda thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad